1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases Built into a TJ11 on air

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by N17 dizzi, 4 May 2012.

1. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

After a pleasant evening cable tidying, if there is such a thing, I've poured another glass of grog and want to share some photos of my new TJ11.

Before anyone says it, I know it carries a death penalty to be using air cooling in this case.. watch this space :)

Apologies to trashcanman who might be a bit miffed that I pee'd on his bonfire.. but I did PM some months ago to confess my intentions :thumb:

*Pics deleted*

To be continued... :)

Last edited: 30 May 2012
  2. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Get a Phobya Nano-2G on the Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced right now!

3. thetrashcanman

thetrashcanman Angel headed hipsters

BLAST, BLAST BLAST! :wallbash: Well alll I can say Dizzi, is welcome to a very very exclusive club :D

4. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

The dark rock has a 180mm penetrator backing it up! That's like going to fight the school bully with chuck norris behind you..

And its a fine place to be :thumb: most gorgeous, well built case I've ever had by a country mile

5. Williz

Williz Minimodder

I'd love to get one of these cases but the cost is just too much D: Just gonna have to stick to my RV-02

6. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Including a Phobya Nano-2G would make you Steven Seagul beating up the school bully with Chuck Norris standing behind you. Plus, I think we've just figured out a new innovative way to rate fan power!

7. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

Which thread is that in? Is it the flour blowing?

8. Mac_Trekkie

Mac_Trekkie Source Engine's #1 fan!

I gotta say, while I'm sure it is an incredibly well built case, all those holes and meshes and vents near the bottom of the side panel really put me off. Are they as obvious in real life as they are in the pictures?

9. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

Certainly the 2 cut outs for the fans are obvious, and contain the removable filters. A feature I particularly wanted as my last 2 cases have both been unscrew and clean jobs.

The mesh at the bottom is as see thru as it looks but a nice big radiator with appropriate fans will improve matters..