1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Courtney Love suing over Guitar Hero 5

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 10 Sep 2009.

1. Joeymac

Joeymac What's a Dremel?

2. frontline

frontline Punish Your Machine

Kurt Cobain is dead?!!!

3. crazyceo

crazyceo What's a Dremel?

Maybe she just wanted a fanfair launch like The Beatles Rockstar launch. Having Yoko and George Harrisons mrs there to promote and give it acceptence.

Activision wouldn't have gone this far to release date without dotting the i's and crossing the t's in legal stuff. If they've put him in it's because someone has signed to say they can. It may have been after one of Courtney's lost weekend's or years.

4. Stuey

Stuey You will be defenestrated!

The 1990s called and left a message for you. They said to tell you to stfu. :jawdrop:

lol, I kid, I kid...:lol:

5. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

As themcman alluded to, NSFW is "Not Safe For Work", i.e. Contains nudity, foul language, violence or other nastyness that might not go down too well with the management of whatever company you work for.

6. Sutters

Sutters Silent lurker!

+1. Money grabbing ****

7. Tynecider

Tynecider Since ZX81

I suppose she would own the rights, since she 'offed' her husband.

8. joe-amnesiac

joe-amnesiac CPC emigrant

We seem to be forgetting that Jimi Hendrix was in the last game. They are music legends and deserve to be remembered. This will introduce the music of our youth to a new generation. I will also assume that Cobain Enterprises must have been involved as the songs are being used, they need to be OK'ed legally before they are used. She hasn't a leg to stand on...Stupid bi*ch.

9. SpeedLegion

SpeedLegion Minimodder

LOL

10. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

I still miss his music.. remember right after he went sideways, april 1st rolled around and some radio jokey in atlanta had me swearing in the mirror getting ready for work XD he was saying stuff like he was glad cobain was gone and kept playing gunshot noises in the background

I didn't realise it was april 1st and was considering going down to the station later that day rofl sucks we don't have many good artists, and when we do they seem to can't help but be destructive- like the cost of being a genius.. so much pain and then add pressure of being a idol and they break.. courtney is actually very smart- she puts up the dumb b front though.. just read some of her rants when cobain was alive sometime- she's very learned, and actually makes sense when she talks about the music industry and how jacked up it was at the time

11. AWowzer

AWowzer What's a Dremel?

bit ironic she has the world love in her name. will not forget that video which showed her out and about with someone famous (cant remember who) and she started a huge rant about needing her ****** privacy and the cameramen said we 're not interested in u and proceeded to follow and ask the other the other person questions. and after a couple of minutes courtney love starts screaming stop ignoring me over and over again. insecure, talentless and nastiness often go hand in hand. cant blame kurt, most people would probably od after a couple of months with her

12. Xir

Xir Modder

Welcome to Monday morning...can someone kick the post which is an add above?
    (And then this one since it's become pointless ;-)

Tags: Add Tags