Hi all., Been thinking about this build for a while now, and while I had all sorts of ideas I just couldn't settle on anything or much less get it down on paper. I did however have a very good idea of how the internals would be arranged and all the various parts and how they would fit together. So rather than waste more time trying to arrive at an overall look for the case, I decided to just start building and see what happens. So I'll be starting on the inside and working out. No doubt some trial and error will sort things out and hopefully I'll arrive at a decent looking, and functional result. All the components, that is everything, Motherboard, PSU, drives, front panel switches and ports will be fixed to a central assembly that will slide on bearings out of the case and onto the desk or other surface. The motherboard on one side and drives on the other. The PSU will be mounted below. It's probably best just to start, and although things may be a bit boring and confusing at the start, hopefully this worklog will become more entertaining as things progress. First up I laid out the two halves of the main component support. Two sheets of 1.6mm alloy. Then it was time to cut out the first side (motherboard tray) with the jigsaw. And this is it all cut out with openings for the various cables. I cut well wide of the line just to be safe. Then I filed down to the line. And the first side is cut and filed. Next the bend lines were aggressively scored. And I started bending on my home made brake. But then I realized that I should first mark and drill some holes for the motherboard standoffs, and screws that fit this part to some square tube. Also the brake needed some modification that could only be done at work, so the bending will have to wait. So I drilled some and countersunk some and did some test fitting with an old broken motherboard. While I was waiting to go to work, (and modify the brake) I decided to start on the other side. Much the same as the first side. The next day I completed the bends on the mobo tray with the now modified bending brake. And that's all I've done so far.