1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dating?

Discussion in 'General' started by foxx, 17 Apr 2005.

1. MaplinMan

MaplinMan What's a Dremel?

i didnt say anything about sexual practices. theres a pretty big difference between sexual practice and moral standards

yeh it means that it doesnt take a lot to get her knickers off, ie ****.

youre acting like im anti-sex or something. if someone has sex with the same person just as frequently do they like sex less lol

2. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

lol... so let's take a typical example, I dunno. 8-10 boyfriends over the course of what, 7-8 years.. 8-10 lots of sex in 7-8 years? Didn't do it on the first night, you know waited a while until they were a bit into the relationship.. ****? Don't think so.

You're just being too sweeping with your generalisations. Both Vic and I had sex with several others before we met eachother and got married, we're hardly sluts. (And yes, if you're using your terminology, I can't think of another word to describe men in the same vein as, suprise suprise, there isn't one).

3. MaplinMan

youve misunderstood me if you think i go around the high street calling teenagers with prams sluts... and anyway calling a girl in high school a **** is a lot worse than calling an adult ho a **** in my opinion.

to be honest none of anyones business what my background is. when a person makes a point one of that last resorts (just before F7'ing him with the grammatical errors) is character assassination... i know youre gonna side with your bird and everything but i think WHATS being said is a bit more important than WHO is saying it. do you think every time someone makes a point they have to provide their personal background? wheres yours? wheres everyone elses? (i dont actually want to hear your life story my point is that its beside the point)

so ive been devoted to one person for 7 years? does that mean i like sex less than someone else lol comon man. and anyway so ive been with someone does that mean ive been living in a cave for the last 7 years or what or does being in a relationship mean that you lose all social interaction with the outside world... i still live on the same planet as you man

no im not. the teenage mentality is some insult which bears no reference to the persons actual habits. but im using the correct dictionary definion of the word man.

4. :: kna ::

I'm not 'Siding with my bird' I just happen to agree with her. And I don't know where you get character assasination from either, I was just pointing out that given you've been together since being out of your teens you just wouldn't have been put in sexually promiscuous situations which show that 'slutty' opinion of women gets less and less relevant the further into single life you go, when people stop casting aspersions on others sexual practices and begin to simply have sexual relationships with people which are in no way considered slutty.

Like I said above though, the dictionary definition isn't fair because it's a derogatory term. I would expect to get a shoeing if I walked into my local ethnic community and started using insulting 'dictionary definitons' to describe them because it was correct.

I'm not saying your wrong in making moral judgement about women who choose to be sexually promiscuious, I'm just saying that it's plain insulting to call them sluts because you don't agree with it.

5. MaplinMan

bruv no not at all im not saying that... im saying like that ISNT being a ****

my point is that 8 or 10 people or one person youd still probably have the same about of sex in that time. in fact people in a steady relationship are gonna end up having more sex... its not about how much sex you have its about how little it takes to get your knickers off as i already said.

6. :: kna ::

feh, we're out of sync now ;)

7. :: vic ::

:: vic :: Married to the Mod

So at what point can a girl safely drop her knics without being branded a ****?

I think what riles me the most is the double standard when it comes to men and women, the word **** is used as an insult, what's the equivalent term that applies to men? The dictionary definition has been bought up which clearly states that it's a term used for women.

8. Murdoc

Murdoc Gas Mask..ZOMG

Man whore

'doc

9. SteveyG

SteveyG Electromodder

My friends and I apply the term '****' to males aswell as females, but everyone here and back at home is must be very light hearted since they either joke it off, or actually agree that they are (or call themselves a **** before anyone else says anything!) :hehe:

10. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

For a Shower... :D

- M@ :p

Why does everything on bit eventually have to turn into heated arguements, this thread was so hilarious before it was trashed, on topic so we can hear more hilariousness!!!

11. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

:hehe: are you sure your not talking about your pc?

12. MaplinMan

this is hardly a heated argument, its about sluts for gods sake lol

and anyway i know that **** kna he bought my les paul gothic off me

i know its bad how theres a double standard but not really. cos think about it when a guy is really forward and tries to push a girl into bed he gets called a pervert and stuff like that, things that borderline some sort of sexual offender... if a woman does the same thing she just gets called a ****. i think men get the shitty end of the stick when it comes to that. its funny how if you say **** you think of a woman, but if you say pervert you think of a man... (in a trenchcoat...)

guys generally dont like getting into serious relationships with girls who are sluts... but you dont always know whos a ****... so a girl might seem nice but once she acts like a **** its kind of like the glass ceiling as far as the relationship can go...

anyway, did you two shag yet or not... comon we want details and videos...
    foxx, you have to at least get some bases. this is bigger than you now. this is for every nerd on bit tech that prays that a dream girl (who can use a computer wow) will find a nerd 'cute' and like him...

13. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

i think it's down to hormones ;)

14. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

PimP :hehe:

however it's generally much more acceptable to be a man whore than be a woman whore...

also why is this turning into a whore thread?

also for women to be called a whore it's pretty degrading, and a bad thing..
    but for men... it's pretty much the opposite, get you 'respecpa'

Last edited: 7 May 2005
  15. Stuntman

Stuntman Minimodder

I miss foxx and mchick1... come back and entertain us! Theres to much stuff to read now!

16. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

d00d, not every nerd can't get hot girls.

And not every hot girl is a n00b.

I present for your drooling pleasure Jenn.

[​IMG]

Our two month anniversary is next weekend. Know what she's getting?

A Linksys Wireless-G router I retrofitted with bigger antennas.

Know what's cooler? She asked for it as 802.11G, since N isn't out.

She rawks. So see, some of us have NO problems...

17. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

The t-shirt is most appropriate...she looks like something out of Night of the Living Dead...:eyebrow:

18. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

apparently not :hehe:

anyway, when did this thread begin to be about you?

19. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

It's not. Just proving that the bias against people of our ilk isn't always true.

Where ARE foxx and mchick1 anywho?

20. mchick1

mchick1 What's a Dremel?

well i dunno where foxx is but im right here