Current Status Well hello there, After realising my last build was just to small I began to sketch up some designs for a much larger case similar in size to the infamous tj07. After about 2 weeks of scratching my head I just jumped in and figured if I start cutting away at metal then maybe some ideas will form. While that did seem to have the desired effect it also had the knock on of alot of mistakes down to poor planning maybe I'll make a blooper reel at the end or something The Design consists of a 2 tiered case with the bottom section holding hard drives, PSU, radiator and most of the wiring junctions while the top holds the rest. Made a render of my original sketchup to stick in the shop and help guide my crazy mind. So anyhow for the first post I'll be spamming a load of pictures that have been taken along the way First off here is some of the hardware going into the build and my work space including my Christmas presents of a pillar drill, vice and bending brake. Not alot but it beats the hell out of having to work on and old washing machine. Created a basic frame from 1/2" aluminium bars held together with countersunk m4 bolts, then cut out a plate from 2mm aluminium sheet for the middle. The supports in the lower compartment were to hold the radiator but scrapped the design for something nicer. Instead of those mounts I decided to hold the radiator in place directly to the side so started working on the bottom compartment panel. Traced my design onto some shiny black 5mm plexi and went ridiculously slow with the jigsaw making sure to stay in the lines by a fair bit for some serious filing/sanding later Couldn't resist a test fit. Cut 2 x 3/4" channels and fixed them in, A plate will go in the front of these to hold the reservoir and also gives me the space to route all the wiring out of sight. To hold the pump and drives in place and give yet more room to manage wiring I cut and drilled a plate to fit in the left side. I wanted to add a bit of a glow to the case from the middle plate so cut out a overlay from some 3mm fluorescent blue plexi following a similar design to the radiator grill. Next on the list was the drive rack, marked out and used the jigsaw to cut the main piece then a long necked fretsaw for the hole details. Left a lot of excess as I'm petty new to the joys of bending and didn't want to end up short. Cut and filed to size then mounted using some temporary fixings A couple of my favourite shots after a test fit/light So that's where I'm at now, still a lot to get done but having a great time seeing it come together.