1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Join my group but only if...

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronos, 11 Jan 2013.

1. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

...and who have the concentration span of a gnat, so you need to repeat everything just in case they forgot what they were watching in the 3 minutes since the program was last on.

Or maybe it's just that the program in question just didn't have that much of interest to say, so they spent more time with filler and repetition than they did saying anything of note.

Or is that just me being cynical?

2. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Channel 5 are good at that,in their documentaries they recap what was shown in the previous parts of the program. How annoying or insulting is that?

Its my belief the program makers/TV executives have nothing but contempt for us the viewing public.

3. bigkingfun

bigkingfun Tinkering addict

4. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I have just realised what my ultimate annoyance is. It is and it is usually said by Channel 4 is "Everybody is talking about" usually aimed at their TV programs. I have never been on a bus or in a coffee queue or stood at a urinal and heard everyone else talking about some TV program.

Channel 4 shut up, oh and while you are at it stop the constant showing of trailers for your upcoming programs as it does not have the desired effect I and I am turned off them because of the repeated trailers that can be shown 3 times in an hour. (Pulling my hair out now)

Last edited: 8 Mar 2013
  5. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Channel 4 is the height of all things moronic.