1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Arthur

Arthur It's for 'erberts !

Diablo 3

2. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

I try to complete all games I own. I found Bioshock absolute torture to play but I finished it out anyway. I have the second one but I'll probably never download it given my experience with the first. My most recent was Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I have quite a few games from the summer sales and I fully intend to finish them all. I generally never complete all side quests as they usually involve a lost keys simulator or some kind of grinding and frankly they usually are just way too dull to complete.

Last edited: 24 Sep 2012
  3. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Before the fast ones come onto the roof, I jump into the water tower, then into the building with the lift. In there there's plenty of stuff to chuck, if you can avoid the zombies. Always try and carry something around to chuck, preferably something like a saw blade or brick.

I got the gnome to the rocket and put it in, but never got the achievement for it. Might try it again some time.

4. Pookie

Pookie Illegitimi non carborundum

Just completed Crysis 2 (Maximium Edition) which was awesome and only cost £6.49 recently on Steam. Also last week me and my 4 year old daughter finished off Spyro the dragon (Heros tale) on PS2 :D

5. Sviatoslav

Sviatoslav What's a Dremel?

Recently finished Tropico 4, finally... Lots of fun that game was! And now I'm desperately addicted to the Caribbean/Cuban music! 8-D gonna try out the new addon, Modern Times I think it was called

6. adrock

adrock Caninus Nervous Rex

i've put 1200+ hours in to football manager, does that count?

i used to play games through to completion, but i play more open ended games now. i finished the main quest in skyrim in the week after it came out but i don't tend to play things quite as intensely as that.

next one i guess will be borderlands 2, but only because everything else i've ogt on the go doesn't have a well defined end (football manager, battlefield, dayz, fifa, mount and blade)

7. TrevDX

TrevDX Ah Who Cares Anyway???

Mine was probably Lord of the Rings War in the North in co-op. if it wasn't for co-op I wouldn't get any games complete as I tend to play 1/3-1/2 then just put them down and forget about them.

8. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Finished Torchlight 2 last night, just three days after release. Short story, too easy? No, just 24 hours of playtime already put in. Eat, sleep, dungeon crawl. Love it.

9. adzc1987

adzc1987 Minimodder

Mass Effect 3 i think, i tend to have a massive playthru of a game then go play some others for a bit, then i go through another game, im semi-playing Deus Ex and Black Mesa atm.

10. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Modern Warfare 2, Yep, that's the last game i've completed, Before that was Halo: Anniversary.

Sam

11. Lankuzo

Lankuzo CPC Refugee

Dear Esther was the last game I completed. Many months ago now

12. hugo60

hugo60 What's a Dremel?

Same situation for me really, maybe it was BF3 but i don't really count that as it's like 6 hours surely and more of a mp focused game. I'm really not good at finishing single player games, even The Witcher 2 i still haven't got round to finishing despite it being one of the most impressive single player games i have played.

13. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I have the attention span of a magpie when it comes to putting time into games, so it's very rare for me to play something enough to complete it.
    If I can recall, the last one I completed was Kane & Lynch: Dead Men.

I think the last game that has ever kept my attention right through to the end was Shadow of the Colossus, that was a fair while back.

Probably doesn't help that I have so many games and flick between them all constantly.

14. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Last one I completed was portal 2 a long time ago, since then i've mostly played dota 2, which doesn't exactly have an end.

15. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Little space gnome is annoying because you have to carry him everywhere. Even the points when you'd normally drive; you still have to carry him. It's exceptionally annoying. Because you wind up having to get out of the car, chuck this gnome, drive over, collect gnome, chuck it again, then continue.

For reference; he just falls out of the car if you start trying to drive away with him just sat in there, often at inopportune moments.

16. SimonStern

SimonStern Registered Lurker

Come to think of it I believe Portal 2 was the last one I finished also. Before that it was Uncharted 2 and Infamous (was going through ps3 phase).

I have the tendency to play games for a while then just stop, only to return to it a year later or something :l I'm trying to correct that. Right now I'm getting into Torchlight 2, hopefully I can finish it.

17. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

For reference, no, you don't have to carry him everywhere :D. You can leave him in the room where the injured Alyx is for the big part of the game. Sure, he gets out of car often, but oh well, still less anoying than the "grub" achievement. I finished that stage, just to have one grub missed somewhere :waah:. Get some grub and the impossible Neighborhood Watch are the only achievements missing from my HL2E2.

Looking at my progress in Borderlands 2, it will take at least 2 or 3 weeks to finish it in my case :duh:.

18. MrJay

MrJay You are always where you want to be

Terraria (downed all the bosses and had every bit of gear going).

Black Mesa, finished the other night, loved every second of if : )

19. Prowler_88

Prowler_88 What's a Dremel?

Portal 2 most recently, then Deus Ex:HR.

Lots of BF3 multiplayer, TOR and now Guild Wars = never-ending!

20. Chairboy

Chairboy I want something good to die for...

Solitaire. I took a few tries but I nailed it in the end :)