1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. SkiDave

SkiDave Minimodder

Rise of the Tomb Raider. Great fun but no dual wield pistols :(

2. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

MGS5
    So i've completed all the story missions and not bothered with 5 or 6 of the [Extreme] [Total Stealth] missions.

Absolutely loved the story and the cut scenes were on the whole fantastic! Ploughed 66 hrs in and i'd say I enjoyed most of it. My only major issue with the game was that the second act was a bit of a grind, re-hashed missions and only really a handful of plot missions that pushed things forward.
    Did Eli really just take off with the metal gear and a helicopter full of friends and this was not resolved in the story arc?

MAJOR SPOILER - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
    And it turns out you weren't actually big boss the whole time???? And now Miller and Ocelot have vowed to duff each other up in the future??? Madness!

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Crysis 3: What a cracking game that is on a 34" screen with all settings on very high even beat the final boss this time around. Think I will go round again once I install the 1080 tomorrow. Off to do Dead Space 3 again.

4. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

Yes I enjoyed Crysis 3. Its much better than the second one.

I recently completed Serious Sam 3 which I played on Linux. It all worked quite well. I also went straight in at the hardest difficulty setting so it was a challenging game as well.

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Serious Sam: The First and Second Editions: were my first introduction to PC gaming and loved them. Still play them now and again. Was not so keen on three though.

Last edited: 18 Jul 2016
  6. theshadow2001

I have those on my steam account bought in a sale years ago. So I'll get around to them eventually. I'm also more resolute in clearing my steam backlog lately.

7. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

It's not a very long game, and some wouldn't consider it to be a game at all, but I just played My Fathers Long, Long Legs again. What a fantastic game, so minimalistic yet effective.
    Put on some headphones and play it if you haven't already.

8. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Picking dried **** out of your arse hairs is more fun than Crysis 2. :eyebrow:

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

This. How could they go so wrong with 2 and 3 after 1 was so universally liked? I couldn't finish either. Just make more of the same ****ing game as #1 with updated engines. Ubi-Cry is no where near as enjoyable. Crytek should farm out a prequal with an early version of the suit. Are they even making engines now? Seems they became irrelevant.

Same. My son watched me and enjoyed it too. A play once game though.

10. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Minimodder

Mass Effect....again. Have to finally see what the fuss was about with the ME3 ending, so playing through the trilogy back to back as lost my original saves.

11. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

GTA V (well the main story)

12. d_stilgar

d_stilgar Old School Modder

Inside.

If you played and enjoyed Limbo then you'll love this. It's as close to perfect as anything I've played. It took me ~6-8 hours to complete, which is perfect. I also found all the hidden items and the alternate ending. Overall this game is insane. Go play it.

13. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Dead Space 3 I loved it except I did feel that the weapons were pretty rubbish, very underpowered. I remember playing dead Space 1 with the first plasma cutter weapon you get and a rifle and having no bother getting through the game. But with 3 I tried all sorts of combinations and did not find one that had any real power. Great fun though.

14. theshadow2001

I got through Dead Island. Again on Linux. It was Ok. It seemed a bit console porty and the performance was poor.

15. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Backlog of games replay is going apace. Just finished Sniper Elite 3 And would have had 100% collectibles except for the final mission and I realised I could not go back for the one I had missed. Might do the at level again later.

16. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Far Cry Primal: And although I did think I would I really enjoyed this. Became quite the marksman with the bow and arrow. I spent 38 hours on it and collected everything except tame a striped wolf which I cannot find. May go back later. As with all Far Cry games there are loads of pointless and repetitive side missions some of which I did but once you reach the XP cap there seems little point except to get skill points to get attributes you no longer need as you have completed the game.
    Replay value apart from being more stealthy there is not really any.
    Worth a punt if you get it cheap.

17. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

Crysis 3. Campaign was just the right length. Loved the alien lair.

18. Disequilibria

Disequilibria Minimodder

Same here except I wanted to play a**ehole Shepherd, only ever played paragon nice hero on these games. Really hard to go against that gut feeling to just say and do the good things...

Quite fun overall even for a second run through

Edit: just one annoying thing is the bioware points to buy DLC never went down so it still costs about £30 or so to get the main ones on mass effect 3. No way I'm getting it ar that price about 3/4 years on...

Last edited: 11 Aug 2016
  19. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I'm going to replay it all one day as Femshep, because after watching some youtube videos - including a bizarre lesbian psychic encounter that's apparently in the game - Femshep is clearly the way to go.

20. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Tomb Raider (2013)

Bloody fantastic - fortunately I'd somehow managed to forget most of the game and so it didn't feel like going over old ground. Managed to pick up a few more achievements this time, such as maxing out all the weaponry and skills. At some point I'll redo RotTR.

Now to sort through the many screenshots I took...