1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

Not had these in over a year being having been on a healthier diet, I think I've earnt a bag of these and the Jalapeno flavour

Vault-Tec likes this.
  2. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I started eating those back in '03 when I worked for Blockbuster Video in the states. I was amazed, nae, floored, to find them in a small farm market in Dorset.

Those buffalo ones are evil, because the deeper you get into the bag the hotter they become. I was fine until about 1/3, then the sweating began.

3. Vault-Tec

[​IMG]

Was chuffed to find that for a pearl diver. Something to play at mater's on my old Xbox :) Just need XXX now.

adidan likes this.
  4. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Dude! Those table stickers! I'm nowhere near the end of the scale you are but that would drive me crazy!!!!

5. Vault-Tec

That's the graveyard dude.lol. I won't be taking it with me (I will be taking the smaller, infinitely more office like) desk next to it with me. This oak lump is staying put as it wasn't mine and I can't move it.

6. adidan

:lol:

7. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Unless I'm very much mistaken, that looks like a bottle of Loaded e-liquid... Can't tell the flavour though. I've only ever tried their Cran Apple flavour...

8. Vault-Tec

Kronuts iirc. It's awesome but expensive so I'm using Rodeo now (3x100ml for £18) but the dropper bottle is useful as hell. But yeah man I can highly recommend the glazed kronuts.

Byron C likes this.
  9. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Not a "purchase", per se, but it's pretty neat:

upload_2019-2-27_14-26-1.png

See-through debit card!

Lookit! You can see the smartcard chip!

upload_2019-2-27_14-31-23.png

Last edited: 27 Feb 2019
    LennyRhys and adidan like this.
  10. adidan

It's a scam card mate, you should have more numbers and less black ink than that.

11. ElThomsono

ElThomsono Multimodder

These just came to my attention recently, I was told Sainsbury's sell them but there were none when I went in; where do you normally buy them?

Edit: who gets a credit card printed with their username? :hehe:

Gareth Halfacree likes this.
  12. Vault-Tec

The USA :D

Jokes aside I just seem to find them randomly every now and then. Some one is obviously either importing them or making them close by. I would imagine the details of the person doing that would be on the bag somewhere, but it's been five years since I have had them.

13. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

ElThomsono likes this.
  14. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Boring expensive but necessary crap
    Front n Rear;
    [​IMG]

7 liters of;
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Or, if you don't mind them being slightly past-prime, you can get 'em half-price from Cut Price Barry's - 65p a bag, best before end of December 2018. He gets a lot of weird imported USian stuff in: Hi-Chews, Hershey's Kisses, A&W Root Beer Twists, Candy Corn, Red Vines, Strange Pop-Tart Flavours, Froot Loops Inna Cup, Jolly Ranchers (sorry, Reddit users), Lucky Charms Not Inna Cup, Marshmallow Peeps, Hostess Sno Balls, Laffy Taffy, Swiss Miss Cocoa, Hostess Twinkies, Milk Duds, Lifesavers Wint-o-Green, Swedish Fish, Hawaiin Punch Freezer Bars, TGI Friday's Potato Skins...

Basically, you know the US food aisle in the supermarket that you pass, pick up a few things, look at the prices and think "christ, who'd pay that?" Well, the answer is "nobody," and when they end up reaching their best-before date the supermarkets load 'em on a palette and send 'em to Barry to sell at a hefty discount. I buy a load of stuff there - particularly the super-cheap syrup waffles, which are only just past prime and will be perfectly tasty for a good couple of years to come.

16. Vault-Tec

The honey mustard ones are the best. They were the ones they made originally before all else. I've not managed to find those in the UK yet, just the buffalo sauce ones.

I've also had them past sell by date before and found them easier to eat (they're pretty hard and crunchy).

Last edited: 28 Feb 2019
  17. Gareth Halfacree

Ta-da. (See this post 'ere.)

Vault-Tec likes this.
  18. Vault-Tec

I did yeah and followed the link. Those are the ones I used to eat at BBV. They're gorgeous. I will order some when I reach my mother's house.

19. Gareth Halfacree

Just watch postage: the minimum fee is £3.99 for, I think, 25kg - so either order A LOT of Snyders, or find some other stuff to bulk out the order in order to maximise your savings.

Mr_Mistoffelees and Vault-Tec like this.
  20. Vault-Tec

Yeah very familiar with the postage as I used to order a lot of stuff from American Sweets. I needed my root beer fix (sorted now, Asda do a really good one called Carter's) and my buffalo sauce (which you can get here now, Frank's red hot) and Dunkin Donuts coffee, which is now cheaper from a place on Ebay. TBH everything I've bought from AS has been out of date because otherwise it's just too expensive (and they charge £7 or so for shipping too). You need to do a £50 order really, to make it worth while.

Also if you guys like Snyder's then these are well worth a go. I faffing love these they're evil I can't stop until the (large) bag is empty.

[​IMG]

These? these are the crack of the snack world in the USA

[​IMG]

Seriously I thought Goldfish crackers were bad !

Last edited: 28 Feb 2019
    Goatee likes this.