1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Modern Warfare 2 PC delayed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 5 Oct 2009.

1. Thedarkrage

Thedarkrage Thats not a pic of me its my gf

It dosn't mater how many time its torented on the 360 version it will never give you a clear idea of how may ppl have a copy of the game. the ppl who copy the games for consoles will bur 100s off to sell

2. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Ha yep got to agree with that :rock:

3. Locknload

Locknload Jolly Good Egg

Maybe Mr 50cent has an issue with his payment and has instructed his lawyers to sue the shaz out of them lmao
    What a crock of poo.
    Greedy Baz's.

4. dyzophoria

dyzophoria Member

imo its only 2 weeks,lol, if it where 2 months or 2 years, then I would be sad

5. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

am i still the only person who doesn't care about this game ? (btw i loved the original COD4:MW)

6. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

this will be leaked soon...

7. sheninat0r

sheninat0r What's a Dremel?

lol.

8. Orothe

Orothe New Member

Wow, I have no idea where to start..

For those who complain about Demo's, have you played the first one? Grats, you now know the control scheme, how it works, how it plays. Are you that simple minded that you forgot and need to re-learn? Aim, Shoot, Keep Moving. It's a "2".. A sequel by the same company. Thus it isn't going to be worse than the first, so it can only get better. (Normally this may not be the case but since Story Line isn't the main focus on the game, that's not a worry. It's about shooting. Which means the worst that can happen is they use the same engine, same levels, same weapons, thus can't get any worse.)

For the pirating issues, yeah looks like they set it back to allow time for it to be bought on Consoles first, OR for more to be made for the PC. Since it'll be a way more popular game for the PC, maybe they want more copies made so they don't automatically get sold out.

Yeah it could be pirated on the consoles, but I'm sure nobody waited this long for a sequel, to first get the game, and then say "Yay! I got it! Now to pirate it so others can play!" NO, they are going to sit with their console and play the game themselves, so you'll still probably wait 2 weeks for a console pirate to come out.

Besides, it's only 2 weeks... If you feel the need to pirate it, hurt the PC game distributors more, eventually there won't be ANY sequels and you'll only have yourselves to blame. "There won't be any 3rd game.. .. But at least I got the 2nd for free!"

Seriously, sorry, but grow up people. -.-

9. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

I'm with Orothe above.

It's two frigging weeks people, are you that impatient you can't wait another 14 days? What's to say there isn't a manufacturing problem?

Even if there isn't, and this is a ploy, it'll be to move people towards the (probably more expensive, and thus more profitable) console version. I doubt it's got much to do with piracy, as any idiot with half a brain knows pushing a game back will only increase piracy.

So for crying out loud calm down and stop throwing your toys out of the pram.

10. rpsgc

rpsgc Member

I'll just quote this from the IW forums:

'nuff said.

11. technogiant

technogiant New Member

Bet the next consoles will make games available via download only with some sort of "Steam" setup...perhaps that is the best way to stop piracy.

12. Redhunt

Redhunt New Member

why are people worked up over this? It is just another release of a generic, over hyped and over rated FPS enshrined by Halo players who clearly haven't started gaming when COD 1, when it was innovative and awe inspiring, was released, or for those who had never played No Live Lives Forever or Deus Ex 1.

13. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I started gaming in the 70's and I'm looking forward to it :rock:

14. kennyhkw

kennyhkw New Member

IW haven't confirmed the delay so it obviously isn't going to be delayed. Stop believing everything u read!

On another note, does any shop even sell PC games anymore? I was wanting to buy the game at midnight but all my local stores don't sell PC games!!! :jawdrop:

15. rpsgc

rpsgc Member

They haven't denied it either.

16. kennyhkw

kennyhkw New Member

Thats true but until they confirm the delay, the release date will still be the 10/11/09 for me. :thumb:

17. oatey4519

oatey4519 can't be arsed...

Thats all very true.. never thought about that..:idea:

Tags: Add Tags