1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Pet Peeve of the day

Discussion in 'General' started by BentAnat, 4 Feb 2010.

1. unknowngamer

unknowngamer here

that dose not pi55 me of as much as the f'kin numpties who have no idea what lane they should be in.

KEEP LEFT !!!
    AT ALL TIMES
    UNLESS TURNING RIGHT OR OVERTAKING !!

Seriuosly, the French are better drivers then the brits.
    They have clue.
    overtake, pull in.

how bloody hard is that.

After spending 2 weeks on French motorways, most of which are 2 lanes, and seeing how the trafic flows.
    I think that we could save millions on road widening by just running a telly campaign, then giving the stupid fks a £1000 fine for being in the wrong f'ing lane.

I actually prefer driving on the French Roads.
    And then the brits slag of the French drivers.
    Seriously, us brits should get a clue.

D!cks.

2. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Getting to 13:00 in a day, and then realising that you've been in meetings and the subsequent chaos-to-order sessions, and that you haven't actually done any of the work that really needs doing yet.

3. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

Ohhh don't get me started on that! LOL

I'm always surprised by how many people don't realise this... and realise that it's also the LAW in this country. Also, because the law states you also can't pass on teh left in the UK, anyone driving slowly in the middle or outside lane is effectively holding everyone up.

4. MacWalka

MacWalka What's a Dremel?

I am personally of the opinion that if anyone is driving in the middle or right lane and I am in the left. Then the onus is on them to drive faster than me. So if I have a clear road ahead WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :thumb:

5. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

Smokers dropping cigarette ends on the floor or chucking them out of car windows. It's f**king littering you *******s!

6. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

It's also unfair on the motorcyclist following behind them.

7. skunkmunkey

skunkmunkey Minimodder

even worse when your work mate tries to throw it out of the window and it comes back in and lands in your hood...

8. Ergath

Ergath Giant Zombie Pigeon Photographer

I've had the same email address for a decade, and have protected it from spam with a fair amount of success, until recently, and now I get loads. Do you know why?

Because some guy in NY with the same name as me seems to have thought his email address was [my.name]@yahoo.com and signed up for loads of stuff (presumably his address is actually[my.name]1@yahoo.com or something) I took it up with Yahoo and pointed out that I was getting confidential emails which should have gone to my namesake, and I think he's got the message now, but it's too late and my cherished email address is on spam lists and I'm doomed to an eternity of american spam.

American namesake internet security FAIL

Last edited: 5 Feb 2010
  9. theskirrid

theskirrid What's a Dremel?

Anyone with their foglights on, in normal visibility, natch.
    What's the point? *******s.

10. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

Being in a small lab.

And beer farts.

Nuff said.

11. JazzXP

JazzXP Eh! Steve

Argh! I've got a similar thing happening right now with my Gmail. Some woman is looking for jobs (you'd be amazed at how many US job sites don't require email validation). I've actually closed a couple of her accounts down (gotta love "forgot password") and the stupid girl has opened them again!

12. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Hows this one, when you work at a store, where the smoking staff that work there throw their cigarette butts over the edge of the pavement, in front of the store, and then your boss tells you to go and sweep all those ****ing butts away (WHEN I DON'T SMOKE!). Can I get a FUUUUUU***?!

And seeing as that one was related to a previous one, my PPOTD is... all those wan*ers who wait till it's ten minutes till the shop closes, browse around the store, and then buy nothing. GTFO. Then again, anyone who comes into the store ten minutes before it closes, PERIOD. :wallbash:

13. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

My peeve - Abbey/Santander will not allow cash withdrawals of less than £20 over the counter at a teller. When questioned how to get my £7 out of my account I was told to put £3 into my account and then use an ATM.

This is the first time in my life I actually appreciated the Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thing.

14. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

Surely you're closing the account? Just tell them you want to close it and transfer the cash? My peeve is people in unbelievably slow cars sitting in the fast lane at 64 1/2 mph indicated (i.e. less than 60 in real life) during the middle of the day when there's no-one in the middle or slow lanes.

I think that's the first time I have ever undertaken someone in the fast lane of a three-lane motorway whilst I was in the outside lane. :confused:

15. bigsharn

bigsharn Officially demotivated

They told me it was £30 0.o

16. H2O

H2O Burnt Acrylic - Mmmmmm

Only been driving for just over one week, and I'm already fed up with the people who sit 3 inches off you bumper (or in you blindspots) even though you are driving at the speed limit.

Also fed up with 18 wheelers. I had one cut me off the other day when trying to merge. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

17. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Mine at the moment is:

People who sit at the back of the bus playing their rubbish music through their phone at full volume so I am forced to listen to their crap for my 30 min bus trip to town.

18. null_x86

null_x86 Thread Closer

19. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

People (Especially Americans) that describe lengths/area in "Football fields" and weight in "Elephants" or "trucks".

FFS, just tell me the bloody dimensions in SI units!

20. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

@Smilodon - I gotta truckload of rage for this thread!:naughty:

Amen brother! Sarcasm mode GO!

Homo Erectus Gerbillinae
    I have recently discovered a new subspecies of human; The human gerbil. Today I had the displeasure to inspect a house that we had the tenants forcibly evicted from. They quit paying the bills in October, and the water, electricity, and gas have been off for some time. Rather than resort to the techniques of our frontier ancestors, ancient societies, or even animals with higher brain function... They went full feral.
    *They pooped all over the back yard.*
    The great irony is that there's a 10 inch sewer main access in a secluded spot next to the yard. They pooped all around it.:eyebrow: It's even the perfect height.

-I'm tempted to dig up their Facebook pages...