1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Playstation 3 delayed till March 2007

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 6 Sep 2006.

1. CAL3H

CAL3H What's a Dremel?

This is a good point - why do Europe always get sloppy seconds.

Perhaps Rockstar San Diego should return the favour and hence the 360 version of GTA4 for the Xbox and accidentally delay the game for the PS3 (after, of course, guaranteeing it for Christmas 07 on the PS3).

I wish Microsoft and Nintendo every success.

By the time the PS3 comes out, the game base for the 360 should be more than credible with games at less that half the price of their PS3 counterparts.

Oh well, everyones always wanting a white Christmas - now we have one: Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii - nevermind outside! :)

2. Yosemite

Yosemite What's a Dremel?

im sorry to all you englishmen out there, i live in the us so i will buy one, but im pretty annoyed with sony right now, but im not a fan of microsoft or they're 360, they dont have my type of games, its all adventure, or first person shooters. and the wii is too kiddy, i need balance and so far the ps2 is it, hopefully the ps3 will be the same

3. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

One of my best friends works in game and said that all the workers have bought 360s or pre ordered wiis, only one backed the PS3. After hearing this news and the messed up blueray/pal fiasco he decided to get a 360 instead. They also have a huge number of Wii preorders compaired to the ps3.

4. THEkorean

THEkorean 42

lol good job sony!

5. Skill3d

Skill3d Minimodder

lol weve got all these poster and stuff at my work (electronics store) saying PS3 release in novembre (along with couple of pre-orders), we estimated it that it would be january/february 2007 and the bossies didnt believe us.... hehehe it's even worse... it's march :p

gonna get myself a wii (and my colleagues dunno how u write it too)

6. Swafeman

Swafeman Minimodder

All the people I know are, the ps1 was the thing to have, then the ps2 was, so the ps3 is, no matter if the 360 is better value for money, the dreamcast was better value for money compared with the ps2, despite a year headstart like the 360..., but that sank without a trace

7. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

As much as no one wants to admit it, the PS3 is STILL going to sell a bajillion units in it's life span. I will wait before I start crying doom. Sucks for Europeans wanting the PS3 though.

8. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

PRetty much the nail in the coffin. Nintendo Wii for me and my mates. The xbox is even a possibility but unlikely since i have my lovely pc now. Wii it is.

Maybe il get one in a few years when the price goes down and if its doing well enough on the games front.

9. CountStiltzkin

CountStiltzkin What's a Dremel?

I work in a videogames store - the look of relief on parent's faces when I told them the news yesterday was priceless!

10. rupbert

rupbert What's a Dremel?

The Dreamcasts problem was a severe lack of software support, one thing I think the Xbox 360 dosn't have...

11. Swafeman

Swafeman Minimodder

There was actually loads

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dreamcast_games

About 250 or so I think, and thats seing as the PS2 killed it off within a couple of years, if it lasted and fought alongside it, there would be a lot more, it never had lack of good games as far as I remember :\

12. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

next news: PS3 spoted on EBAY for ONE MILLLLIIOOONNNN DOOOLLLARRRSSS, or for an exorbitant sum.

13. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

The instrument has yet to be invented that can measure my indifference to this news... :blah:

It's not exactly surprising though, is it? Europe has always had stuff later than Japan and the US. Even when we invent the things. :wallbash:

Look at it this way: if it's released and has a million and one flaws, they'll have the chance to fix a few of the more major ones. If they can. And if it isn't a "feature"...

14. Sam0r

Sam0r It's been a while

All that and it still won't be able to play Crysis.

Tags: Add Tags