After my failed "wood" experiments I told my self is the acrylic way now! So I draw the designs in Corel Draw and send them over to my friend Chris to cut them with the laser. While I was waiting I had to do some more work which proved fail again OMG!! First I drilled some holes to attach the screws later, on the tube holders. So far so good! Then I start sanding the pieces. I was just sanding that piece, I wasnt using any force then that happened!!! And its 5mm acrylic! Also one of the tube holders broke in half too, but I tried to be calm and move on with some more work! I drilled the holes for the leds on the bezel and the clear acrylic. The next day my pieces were ready even though I didnt expected them so soon as the laser machine had some serious problems but thanks God they managed to fix it and here is the "acrylic way"!!! I first filed and sanded each piece to get ready for the cement glue. Then I used some clamps to hold the pieces together and carefully I glued them. Here is the first piece finished and you might get an idea how is going to work as a side panel support. All the pieces glued together. You might think "why the hell he didnt just cut 1 cm acrylic from the first place". The price of the 1 cm was 5 times more than the 5mm one so that way I saved my self 100 Euro. If I had the money though I wouldnt get in that trouble... I dulled the pieces too for further gluing and painting. Here I glued the 1mm acrylic on the supporter. As you will see in the photos there is a 5 mm space left to cover the sides of the front and back bezels. First 2 side panel supporters finished. More to follow guys, crazy designs, air ventilation in some original new ways etc! Thanks for reading my worklog guys, till next time, peace!