1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Splinter Cell Conviction PC is a sell out

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 16 Jun 2010.

1. popcornuk1983

popcornuk1983 Cake or Death?

Fair point Joe. Agree on you with the MI comparison. I didn't explain my point very well. I didn't mean that SC should have the goggles just for goggles sake. As Harry mentioned, instead of relying on your goggles to see in the dark. The developers removed this option by giving Sam owl o-vision. To me this seemed very unrealistic and would have preferred that the goggles stay in the game as a main gameplay mechanic. As IMO, this was an enjoyable part of the previous games. Well up to chaos theory anyway....

Last edited: 18 Jun 2010
  2. Achilleas.k

Achilleas.k Minimodder

WOW! I had no idea. I fell in love with the series from the first game and I knew there were changes coming in conviction but this is ridiculous.

No goggles, no stashing corpses/unconscious people, no real stealth, moronic save-game system. I'm staying clear of this game thank you very much.

3. Nippaditty

Nippaditty What's a Dremel?

I just started to play this game a month ago. I have some questions.

(1) in my game ( PC ) I'm playing on Rookie, but yet I have like 2 to 3 Bad guys on every level. When I go on the YouTube walk Through they have 1 or none bad guys in the Garage. This tells me even If I picked Rookie,, I'm playing a higher level game.

(2) How do I get my guy to do Roll overs and Slides across the floor ?.
    it does not have this in the manual. Is there a site I can get these options ??.

Thanks

4. Nippaditty

Nippaditty What's a Dremel?

i have been playing this game in the last month. i have a few questions.

(1) in my game ( PC ) I have playing level at "Rookie",,, yet I have bad guys everywhere. When I go to Youtube walkthrough It shows like one bad guy or none ( In the Garage area ) . My game has at least 6 bad guys. So I think,, even if I have it set on Rookie , I'm playing some higher level.

(2) How can I get my guy ( Sam ) to do Roll overs or Slides across the floor?. It says nothing of that in the manual.

Tags: Add Tags