1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

teacher assaulted because of a mobile phone

Discussion in 'Serious' started by DXR_13KE, 21 Mar 2008.

1. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

i love it when people label people as crap when they have only seen the person once and don't know the reality of that specific school (instead of asking what is the reality in that country)....owww humans... this is what the education minister wants to screw up as well... but lets not go there.... f***ing b****.....

this teacher is most certainly "old school", as in students respect you and your colleges! no matter what. i my self had a type of incentive called "wood ruler", from the second to forth grade, you misbehaved you would get hit on the hands with it, you know what? IT BLOODY WORKED! now students are animals, just because the teacher cant even scream at them..... or put them outside.....

and i love the young ones saying "IT IS OUR RIGHT!!! WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT!!! TEACHERS ARE EVIL!!!!!!".....

2. theevilelephant

theevilelephant Minimodder

thats true, kids and quite often their parents have very little respect for teachers. My mum is a teacher and she spends about 30min of every school day phoning parents to tell them of their kids behaviour. The typical response is, "well she/he is at school its your problem". When did parents stop caring about what their kids get up to. Once upon a time parents would have been embarased if their child acted up at school.

3. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

.... and the kids would return home and get grounded.... among other things....

4. Major

Major Guest

In this day and age, the majority of parents have little or no control over their kids, it's a fact, and one fact people don't like to hear.

Yes some parents are to blame, but I really hate it when someone's son or daughter misbehave and automatically say it's the parents fault.

And I never misbehaved, and I respect my parents, so I'm not being biased in anyway, just stating with experience.