1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Cousin's a stingy *******. I slept 4 hours in a hot car, I am exhausted, and I've enjoyed the summer.

Wait **** no I haven't, all I've done is drive on the mother****ing freeway, work for free, get ripped off a comission from a stingy git, and had as much fun as a man who works in a mortuary.

I ****ing hate summer. With a passion. In fact I want to light something on fire, because I've slept in a car almost as much as I've slept in a bed this summer. And it's not because I'm homeless.

2. Canon

Canon Reformed

The amount of crazy **** I have sent from China, literally all year round, not a single question from customs. A single keyboard sent from the US, in retail packaging, not even a purchase and customs want to know why I want a keyboard and want me to give them £32.78 for the pleasure..

3. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

Buy a shitload of carrots and peel all of them (do you actually peel carrots?! Or what's it called?). Put all of them in a bowl of water and place that bowl in your fridge. The carrots will be good for a couple of days and whenever you feel the urge to eat something, get a carrot. As a plus, carrots are MUCH cheaper pound for pound than chocolate ;)

4. Shichibukai

Shichibukai Resident Nitpicker

Been up all night and just now as i was lieing on my side about to dose off, caught something fall on my duvet at started moving across pretty much my chest...turned to see this abut 2.5-3" spider that let his/herself in my open window and has now dissappeared somewhere in my room :blah: psh who needs caffeine :yawn:

5. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

job application forms...

responding to the 'Why do you want to work here?' question with 'I don't, I need the money' tends not to go down well...

6. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

I normally put things like "Its an upstanding well respected Company in it's sector which is making headway with the latest things and staying one step ahead of the other competitors. You would like to work there because you would like to be involved in a company that is proactive and (something here). Your skills would improve the companies performance because (reason here)"

Hope that helps your day go a bit faster.:hehe:

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

And I actually like carrots ! Win-Win !

My esophagus doesn't, however. I'm not sure why but when it comes to carrot I need to eat them really slowly or else they stay stuck :hehe:

8. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

That's another win. The slower you have to eat them, the fewer you eat.

9. knuck

knuck Hate your face

but the hungrier I am ! It's an endless loop, if I start eating carrots now I'll never, EVER , stop

I'm doomed

10. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

I have three meals a day. And I have the attitude to think "It's only a few hours until dinner/lunch/breakfast"

11. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Just time your meals consistently. Snacks: get some veggies.

12. Psycho

Psycho Average

School. (No, not as in "School is ruining my life". School is the location of the event that happened).

Today, the teacher got pissed off at us and started yelling "You can't even answer a f*cking question!!", that "f*cking" is an understatement. Before, he came to the class like any other day, he sat down, opened a book and started asking questions. We didn't do anything, that's the problem, he asked the first question and nobody answered (I'm at fault here too, I admit.) and we were 24 people present. After asking, he waited around a minute, nobody answered. Apparently the stress on him from giving classes in the morning too got the best of him. He snapped.

Did we deserve his worst side? Yes we did.
    Did we do anything? Nothing, thats the problem.
    For how long have we been like this? Beginning of the year.

BUT what seriously pissed me off was this:

After he finished yelling we went out of the classroom to go home, and asked our...uhhh I don't know how it's called in English, but it's some sort of assistant which takes care of us (I.E. seeing who's absent and who's not.). He couldn't because she had to keep watch on another classroom whose teacher was absent. Again, after he went out of the classroom...damn...everyone started talking loudly and some were even laughing, saying "we pissed him off hahah" and the like. I was THIS close from standing up and going home like the teacher, really, poor soul. When he returned everyone suddenly kept quiet, like nothing happened.

He wrote a note on our notebooks for our parents, you can already guess what was written. I don't think I COMPLETELY deserved that, but it's hard to be selective in this case, so he wrote it for everyone, me included.

My mom still hasn't read the note, but when she does....boy I'm scared...

13. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Some your teacher lost his cool because no one answered a question? Isn't school about finding the answers?

Tbh, if your teacher has done that, I'd be reporting them..

14. Psycho

Psycho Average

He had all the reasons in the world, really. Maybe you think he didn't by the way I wrote it, but you'd do the same in his place. Schools in my country aren't the same as in the other countries'.

15. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

So let me get this straight, he asks a question and someone must answer or he goes supernova?

Seems stupid to me..

16. Psycho

Psycho Average

It's not that, well it is but there's some context too. He had tried his best to change us, it has been like that since the beginning of the year as I said. And by not answering I don't mean "not knowing", it's like nobody cared, it's almost as insulting him. Every single class the same thing happened.

Trying to change us he said "Alright, if I don't recieve an answer, no matter right or wrong, I'll start taking tests." it didn't change a thing, it didn't help that maybe only 2 or 3 people, myself included, were the only ones to get barely acceptable grades. Also schools in Argentina aren't the place you'd think, it's mostly anarchy and chaos when there aren't teachers around, and it lacks a DAMNLOAD of discipline, I even got into a fight with another dude because he didn't stop bothering me after I told him to stop about 3 times; I'm lucky he decided not to call his "friends" and beat the living cra* out of me outside.

It's a chaos here, really, it was to be expected. Remember I once said I wanted to kill some people here? I don't joke with death.

17. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

why dont you be a good example to the other students and answer his questions instead of whining?

18. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Pretty sure I have broken my big toe on my right foot, hurts like hell. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon.

19. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Talladega gone pikey'd my avatar.

grr.

20. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

u ginger?