1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Who is your Bit-Tech legend?

Discussion in 'General' started by §§..., 14 Aug 2009.

1. H2O

H2O Burnt Acrylic - Mmmmmm

John, Cheaps, Charles and his murdermods, and Sniipe.

2. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

I first found this site when i got linked to G69T's Darkblade :rock: I joined just so i could praise him, and had to stay to comment on all the other great mods i managed to see :jawdrop: This was the first pc modding site i had ever seen... i think? Anyway, Greensabbath, Boddaker, Cheapskate & TribalOverkill stand out in my memory for creating some awesome stuff :rock: :clap: There would be a heap of other guys i've seen some excellent design and work from, but i can't remember everyone sorry :confused:
    I haven't noticed Cpemma & Cinnander around for a while, they were very helpfull over in modding.
    I think i was a member for about a year before i ever even looked at the weird stuff in general.

3. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Nexxo, tbh.

4. RTT

RTT #parp

Koolvin, obviously, but he pre-dates 99.9% of people on here ;)

5. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

I think i signed up because i had something to comment on one of Joe's Game reviews, TBH.
    Nowadays i couldn't imagine BT without so many people...
    John, mvAgusta, Joe, Bindi.... too many to mention them all.

6. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

I remember his stuff. Was teh awesome (for its time)
    Macroman as well. Heck all the older stuff was great. Either my tastes have changed, my standards are higher or something but I don't browse the mods as much any more, kinda get that "seen it all before" feeling with most of it.
    Oh yeah and Will Harris.

7. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

Macroman and G-Gnome for signing up - Nexxo for the sheer quality of post, and Jhanlon for the epic...

RwD

8. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

Macroman, Nexxo, Jhanlon, MNPCTech are the immediate people i think of. My first ever case mod was a clone of one of Macros and its what made me sign up to the forum all those years ago. Da Daego was a favourite of mine, what ever happened to him? Prestdigitweeze posts all ways fascinate me but they also make me feel stupid lol. :D

9. [PUNK] crompers

[PUNK] crompers Dremedial

wuyanxu has always been very helpful to me. obv nexxo and bindi, krikkits posts always have something relevant and interesting. CK was great to have around, a real character.

I have to say though i dont think i've ever come across a forums where i know that the vast majority of posters are mature and know their stuff so well. bit-tech has been a massive part of me getting into this hobby, my wallet does not thank any of you :D

10. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

I found the site because of G-Gnome and ZapWizard and joined because of a VB tutorial by Acrimonious

All the usual suspects go here for epic posting (Nexxo, Bindi, mvAgusta, Cookie Monster :naughty:, Relix, RTT ect).

Scirocco for being a girl on BT, it can't be easy with all these young boys running round, which brings me onto Manks for the boobies.

Then there's jhanlon303, because he has already done everything ever in the world he must already have been a legend at some point, so he dererves his own section (even if it is at the bottom :D).

11. fev

fev Industry Fallout

Nexxo, ZapWizard, Emsay... I also nominate myself oh and Rich (Bindi)

12. Shepps

Shepps Slacking off since 1986..

RTT is my hero.

13. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

RTT for having some of the most disturbing avatars on the forum (and getting away with it - I suppose being a mod helps in that respect).

Also, I shamelessly suck up to Nexxo at every available opportunity and it's justified because he's the sole voice of reason around here. I also relish the irony that he's the most fluent and consistent user of the English language despite not being English. It's a useful countermeasure to xenophobes.

edit - oh, and all the owls, of course, for being supremely entertaining.

14. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

xen0, just for introducing to EVE-online and wasting 3 years of my life... no wait.....

15. Gooey_GUI

Gooey_GUI Wanted: Red Shirts

I liked his 7 volt mods.

16. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

CK made this forum.

17. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Relix, CK...

More seriously though, I guess nexxxo and bindibagdi's dancing thing. (Not bindi himself, obviously ;) ) jhanlon is appears to be an awesome person, but as a Bit-tech legend, naah.

18. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Yeah, I know I posted this in the demote thread as well, but if we're talking Bit-Tech legends. I'd have stuck Nexxo on there as well, but couldn't find a picture:

[​IMG]

Large Image

19. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I wonder if I inspired anyone with my "epic sucks" , "ut3 sucks ass, vive ut2k4", "wireless mice DO lag" , "I can see a difference between 50 and 80fps" and "LCDs SUCK... except my 120hz"

I doubt many of you guys had your name in a bit-tech news, linking to one of your post. I have :D

20. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

Are you lame to nominate yourself?

I gotta say Nexxo, Jhanlon303 for truly insightful and informing post

And any modder with over 75,000 thread views has got to have a good mod