1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Tell me a joke

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheGreatSatan, 17 Dec 2012.

1. Yorkie

Yorkie Minimodder

My Favourite Joke :p

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

2. Chairboy

Chairboy I want something good to die for...

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None

3. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Jimmy Savile's family have had the gravestone removed along with the flowers as a mark of respect. It just leaves a small hole and no bush around it.

Just what he would have wanted.

And here's a great vid:

Shirty likes this.
  4. MightyBenihana

MightyBenihana Do or do not, there is no try

A woman walks in to the vet and hands him her dog.

The vet takes a quick look at the dog and says,

"I'm sorry, I'm going to put your dog down"

"Oh, no, Why!?" screams the woman hysterically

"Because he's heavy and it's starting to hurt my arms"

5. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der strasse, and von vas ...assaulted! peanut. ;)

Yorkie likes this.
  6. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Member for 17 years!

The funniest one yet. You get a copy of Orcs Must Die!!:clap:

7. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

Wohoo! Thank you TGS

8. AmEv

AmEv Meow meow. See yall in 2-ish years!

"Check out this sweet phone I got! Cost me $700! It's got a quad-core processor, Bluetooth 4.0, B/G/N WiFi, FM radio, dual 14MP cameras, 4G with no data cap, 5.3" 1080p screen..."

"How good is the call quality?"

"...I don't know."

9. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

A newly wed couple moves into their new house.

One day the husband comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, you know, in the upstairs bathroom one of the pipes is leaking, could you fix it?"

The husband says, "What do I look like, Mr. Plumber?" A few days go by, and he comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, the car won't start. I think it needs a new battery. Could you change it for me?"

He says: "What do I look like, Mr. Goodwrench?" Another few days go by, and it's raining pretty hard. The wife finds a leak in the roof. She says, "Honey, there's a leak on the roof! Can you please fix it?"

He says, "What do I look like, Bob Vila?" The next day the husband comes home, and the roof is fixed. So is the plumbing. So is the car.

He asks his wife what happened. "Oh, I had a handyman come in and fix them," she says. "Great! How much is that going to cost me?" he snarls. Wife says: "Nothing. He said he'd do it for free if I either baked him a cake or slept with him." "Uh, well, what kind of cake did you make?" asks the husband. "What do I look like," she says, "Betty Crocker?"

TheGreatSatan likes this.
  10. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

A man goes to the doctor and says: 'Doctor, there's a piece of lettuce sticking out of my bottom.' The doctor asks him to drop his trousers and examines him.
    The man asks: 'Is it serious, doctor?' and the doctor replies: 'I'm sorry to tell you, but this is just the tip of the iceberg.

11. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

A magician was working on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience was different each week so he did same tricks over and over.

The problem was, the captain's parrot saw all the shows and began to understand how the magician did every trick.

He started shouting in the middle of the show: 'Look, it's not the same hat. Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table. Hey, why are all the cards the ace of spades?' The magician was furious but, as it was the captain's parrot, he could do nothing. Then one day the ship sank and the magician found himself floating on a piece of wood with the parrot.

They glared at each other but said nothing. Finally, after a week, the parrot said: 'OK, I give up. Where's the boat?'

12. xxxsonic1971

xxxsonic1971 W.O.T xxxsonic1971

Q- What do you call a fella with a seagull on his head???

A- Cliff.

13. Dannyman191

Dannyman191 What's a Dremel?

Q: Why were there only two thousand Mexicans at the battle of the Alamo?

A: Because they only had two trucks.

14. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

There were two church-going women gossiping in front of the store when a dusty old cowboy rode up. He tied up in front of the saloon, walked around behind his horse, lifted its tail and kissed the horse full on its rectum.

Repulsed, one of the women asked, "That's disgusting, why did you do THAT?"

To which the cowboy replied, "I've got chapped lips."

Confused, the women continued, "Does that make them feel better?"

"No, but it stops me from licking them!"

15. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

A man was seen fleeing down the hall of the hospital just before his operation.

"What's the matter?" he was asked.

He said, "I heard the nurse say, 'It's a very simple operation, don't worry, I'm sure it will be all right."

"She was just trying to comfort you, what's so frightening about that?"

"She wasn't talking to me. She was talking to the doctor.

16. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

A seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and talk turns to their adventures on the sea. The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg-leg, a hook, and an eye patch.

The seaman asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?" The pirate replies, "We were in a storm at sea, and I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off."

"Wow!" said the seaman. "What about your hook"? "Well", replied the pirate, "We were boarding an enemy ship and were battling the other sailors with swords. One of the enemy cut my hand off."

"Incredible!" remarked the seaman. "How did you get the eye patch"? "A seagull dropping fell into my eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?," the sailor asked incredulously. "Well," said the pirate, "it was my first day with my hook"

17. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

Q. What is white and can't climb trees?

A. A fridge.

18. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

An unmarried woman is newly pregnant and gets into an auto accident. She suffers a head injury and lapses into a coma for nine months. When she awakens in the hospital, she panics and asks about her baby.

Her doctor is called in and gives her a mild sedative, then he sits down to answer her questions. "I'm so happy to see you recovering", he says. The woman responds, "Thank you doctor, but what about my baby? Is everything all right?" He replies, "Yes, despite your injury, we were able to perform a fairly normal delivery procedure."

"In fact," he goes on, "you've given birth to twins - a boy and a girl."

The woman is very happy and asks when she can see her new babies. The doctor replies, "Right away, but we've already sent the infants home with your brother. We'll call and tell him you're okay. While you were unconscious, your brother took care of everything for you. He even gave the babies names."

At this point, the woman gets upset, "Doctor, my brother is an idiot! What name did he give my little girl?" The doctor answered that her name was Denise. "Oh, Denise, that's not so bad. What name did he give my boy?" The doctor answered, "Denephew".

19. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

Two guys are moving about in a supermarket when their carts collide.

One says to the other, "I'm sorry - I was looking for my wife."
    "What a coincidence, so am I, and I'm getting a little desperate."

"Well, maybe I can help you. What does your wife look like?"

"She's tall, with long hair, long legs, firm boobs and a tight ass.

What's your wife look like?"

"Never mind, let's look for yours!"

20. lysaer

lysaer Suck my unit! Kirk lazarus (2008)

Why was the washing machine laughing?
    Because it was taking the piss out the pants!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2