1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project BatCase **R.I.P.**

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Ediejo, 15 Aug 2005.

1. ^R3CoN

^R3CoN What's a Dremel?

Nice Ediejo to see your case on bit-tech.

Looking good :rock:

[offtopic]Btw did you find the pictures of the black chieftec u modded ? ( which i asked on msn ;)[/offtopic]

2. Ediejo

Ediejo What's a Dremel?

Little update working on his mask.
    With a knife I gave the polyurethane foam some shape.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Than the last part with some gridpaper.

[​IMG]

I think it is ready to put some polyester over it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 24 Apr 2006
  3. Ediejo

Ediejo What's a Dremel?

Update 41

If you think that I remaining with the mask you have it wrong. ;)

The holes from his nose were too small. So I make them bigger and deeper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The is some work to do on his mouth. I spray it with primer, so I ca see where I must fill the holes around his teats.

[​IMG]

I fill it up with some polyester.

[​IMG]

Also the other side from his mouth with some polyester.

[​IMG]

This is the way how I make it smooth, with some small grid paper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think that it is almost where it must be.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See you later. ;)

Last edited: 26 Apr 2006
  4. Rocket733

Rocket733 Austerity - It's the only way

Looking awesome! It's come so far and I'm starting to see it all the way complete, can't wait until you're finished.

5. Jado

Jado What's a Dremel?

A well-known pronouncement of Ed:
    I keep modding under the motto that a case is never done. :rock:
    And when you see the Extreme Lian-Li, you know that that is good :clap:

6. huren

huren What's a Dremel?

i credit you for the effort on making the case, but hmm...

7. Ediejo

Ediejo What's a Dremel?

If you meant the paint job huren. I can say you are complete right. ;) Because there was a chance to be by the last 10 for the Dutch Casemod Championship, I was in a hurry. I did not make it to the last 10 for the Dutch Casemod Championship. So I decided to give the Bat a complete new paint job. This time I do it complete airbrushing. I have the time to the Dutch Casemod Championship 2007. And maybe this time I make it to the last 10.

This are the colours that I will use for mixing during this paint job. ;)

[​IMG]

8. olly_lewis

olly_lewis What's a Dremel?

Wow, just wow the mod, even when its not been painted and entirely completed still shows a huge amount of skill and ability in modding, painting and design. Also taking the design from the graphics card box and then using the same cards in the rig is a stroke of genius, the design I mean...
    The paper mache as well as the biege coating on the model is a high quality one, do you have a carrer or history in modelling or film set/character design?
    Can't wait to see the finished result, epsically the painting of the model and the base, great mod...

9. Ediejo

Ediejo What's a Dremel?

Thank you very much for the compliment olly lewis. That’s gives a modder a good feeling. After all the problems here in Holland, around this case, ore must I say around the modder from this case. I have 1 year to make the paintjob, like the bat on the box. And go for the title Dutch Casemod Champion 2007. When the paintjob is ready and some details are worked out…… There must be a chance to make it to the final next year. Ore the shame happened as this year. We do not judge the mod only the person who makes this mod. About what happening in the past. A little detail about the past. The was also a Dutch Casemod Championship in 2005 I make it to the second place. With the Extreme Lian Li. The person who won the Dutch Casemod title 2005 was also very lucky his sponsor was in the jury. ;) I say something about that and that was wrong. That gives me a bad name in the Dutch casemod scene. That’s al I wane say about it. So you know something about what happening in the past.
    Then next year there is a chance that the judge the person again and not his casemod. Also for that problem I have a solution. :hip:

10. JMB

JMB What's a Dremel?

Looks great Ed, I can't wait to see it show up at next year's Casemod competition. I just can't believe that nearly after a year and a half you still manage to bring up the discussion on the 2005 Dutch casemod compo... :rolleyes:

Get over it and spend your effort into modding!

11. Ediejo

Ediejo What's a Dremel?

JMB spend your time to Casejunkies and don’t follow me here ore do you try to the same as on the Dutch forum....... it was 1 year not a year and a half. Wrong is wrong and that was the Dutch Casemod Compo. So when I want to say that I say that. It was not my mistake to put CoolerMaster the sponsor from the winner in the jury. And how are you to say that I must stop about it!!!!!!! I did not make that BIG mistake the only thing I say was the true. But that is something that Casejunkies not can handle. And when I want to say that I do that. I can believe that it is a problem for a Casejunk. Other wise you did not post here. And why is JMB so kind now... leave me here alone and don’t mess it up like in Holland or is that the intention from your post JMB
    Do not think that you can make the same **** here as in Holland to blow up ed’s forum as on GoT. Stay on Casejunkies and don’t follow me where I go. Did you specially register to follow me on Bit-Tech and try to blow everything up here? I like to see you in Holland on an LAN-PARTY.

12. osirisofwraiths

osirisofwraiths What's a Dremel?

great looking casemod, i cant wait to see it finished

13. Ediejo

Ediejo What's a Dremel?

What to do with 6 weeks vacation ? Well, you start modding a few hours every day.
    Started the mask.

[​IMG]

En more airbrushing the rocks. ( bit too much light )

[​IMG]

Difficult to get the colors right with a cheap cam. :D

[​IMG]

But it will do.

[​IMG]

Some extra accents with black.

[​IMG]

Enough for today. In my mod-room its way too hot too.

[​IMG]

Thanks to frenkie for translation

14. hydro_electric_655

hydro_electric_655 Dremelly Dude

Looking pretty freakin sick. Nice choice of cards I will be going with 1 BFG 7900GTX OC a little bit more im sure but for me I like BFG's warranty. Looks good is that the ram with temp display on it?

15. GoTaLL

GoTaLL What's a Dremel?

sweet one .. :) i was planning to go to the campzone but didnt seem to get that far tho .. some dragonlike ideas came in the way :p .. i love the modd .. keepem comming

16. Ediejo

Ediejo What's a Dremel?

@hydro electric 655, yes it is a freaky case. I hope that the paint job go’s well this time. The led’s on the memory gives a lot of information. Temp – Volt – MHz. And it is possible to program your own slogan in it.

@GoTall, Than I think that I see some mods from you at the Cebit next year by Point of View?? ;).
    I was nice when you were coming to Campzone this year. But maybe next year. :thumb:

17. Ediejo

Ediejo What's a Dremel?

Sorry that 50% of the photo’s are down. It is a mistake from xYnta Internet solutions Migratie troubles more than 2 days. I sent them a mail change your name in this xYnta Internet Trouble. ;)

18. GoTaLL

GoTaLL What's a Dremel?

lol yeah it seem to be one of my cases to cebit :)

19. Ediejo

Ediejo What's a Dremel?

Time fora n update. ;)

The paintjob for the rocks are done.
    Only the photo cam has some problems white the bright light.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So today I take the Batcase outside the garage box.
    And make some pictures in daylight. Now you can see the colour on the Rocks.
    I think it is close to the colours that PoV use in the cave on the box

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think it is close to the colours that PoV use in the cave on the box

Next part. Painting the Batcase again starting with ground painting. (spuitplamuur) I don’t know the word for that.

20. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

Primer ?