1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What do you find frustrating?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 19 Feb 2009.

1. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Agreed. I couldn't give a flying fig anymore, I just wish others would be the same.

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Aye, it's frustrating the sheer amount of 'road users' on the road that seem to have used the Highway Code to wipe their arse with.

What if you were going round a corner at 50 and there was a deer/cow/horse? It certainly wouldn't only be the wildlife that'd have a good chance of dying. What if there was another car coming the other way that was as likemindedness, doing 50? In fact, thinking about it, that wouldn't be so bad as we'd at least have two crap drivers off the road for good.

3. iggy

iggy Minimodder

the awful writing on a lot of the new articles on bit-tech. i remember when bit-tech could actually produce an interesting read that wasnt utterly loaded with mixed metaphors and awkward sentencing.

4. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

^This.

No, actually...
    ^This.

5. RTT

RTT #parp

Pff, amateur ;) Pre pants drop check always includes a quick glance at the bog-roll!

6. trigger

trigger Procrastinator

Driving. Some of the morons out there driving like lunatics in 1-ton+ fast moving boxes of death really scare me. Someone needs to tell the scientist types to stop wasting time on global warming and bring on the personal teleportation devices already!

7. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

We're working on the tube technology. Honest!

8. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

People that dont listen, even after they requested advice and then proceed to argue whatever you suggest/think they know better!

Audi drivers, every time theres are car right up my ass its an audi!

Having to constantly check my tablesaw to make sure its "square"

Religion, Polititians, Bankers, Chav Gangster hybrids that seem to be breeding round here, theres probably loads of other stuff but thats it for know.

9. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

indeed:D

10. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

i could be one of them drivers behind you then :) there are allso 20-30 other cars behind you that are wanting to get to the speed of the road

cars that do not move out of the out second or 3rd lane when they are doddering going 1MPH faster then the car in the first lane and not turning Right (UK) {out side lanes are for overtaking or turning, 3 miles down the road is Not an good resone to stay in that lane}

slowing down when the speed camera is facing you (apart form cam vans and the round shaped cams)

driving like an mad man around the corners is not an very good idea you can hit things
    don't speed where you cant see or around schools or school time as kids love to run out infrount of cars and get run over (was in an bus one day an kid must of been half an foot away from been splatted by the bus i was in, as all i could see was an head moveing past the windscreen)

kids /\

do not mind cyclists as i used to be one unless they do something stupid like turn with no warning

Saturday drivers that drive in the week (at or below the speed limit) or so called "safe" drivers that make accidents (Directly or indirectly) and drive off (motorways or highways)

upside down pot holes (speed bumps) or pot holes

my pc crashing due to an random Nvidia or Creative bug with vista

11. [PUNK] crompers

[PUNK] crompers Dremedial

carrying on from this people who find my sense of humour offensive irritate me no end.

ok so i just said something offensive - but i was joking, you can clearly see from my face and tone that i was joking, everyone else is laughing but you're offended? get over yourself

12. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

People who yell and cuss at me because they think I'm going fast because I'm holding steady at 5,000RPMs in 2nd gear,with another 4,000RPMs to go, and they think that sound = speed, thus I must be going 67093485009Mph and even though I'm on the other side of the street, pose a direct danger to them walking on the sidewalk.. Idiots.

Got so bloody tired of it one day that I purposefully altered course, downshifted, and rolled towards them in first gear at 8,000RPMs at 25mph.. asshat dove into a yard and I drove off

13. martyp

martyp What's a Dremel?

Waiting in a que on the phone to speak to someone for about 2 mins. Infact, phones in general frustate me.

14. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

Welcome to the club. Had my first Vista bluescreen today, courtesy of Nvidia.

Moving back to ATI camp with siamese twins called HD4870.

15. Denrik

Denrik What's a Dremel?

People in general...though some are saints compared to the dumb masses.

People who don't understand technology and expect you to do something in the blink of an eye when its impossible.

Driving, though I may be apart of that frustration ;P

At the end of the day, you gota grasp the things that make you smile and ignore everything else....thats the theory anyway.