1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Not really, closest I have is an Imgur gallery; https://m.imgur.com/a/t7DRdtC

I'm waiting on a 1.8" blue oled that I can try and work out how to drive with a miniature Arduino to do the ammo count and the like.

Then make a display stand for a Glock that I like to house it.

David likes this.
  2. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

That does look good. I always preferred the look of the original version from the comics, myself, that's how old-skool I am :hehe:

liratheal likes this.
  3. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I like the more.. practical look of the 2012 version. But then, I always like firearms in films that look like they stand a chance of working.

4. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

[​IMG]

Been a long time since I've taken a weekend to myself to enjoy a new game, loved every second of it.

5. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Have you tried/mastered Post Stall Maneuvering yet? Get the hang of it and you can fly down the space elevator, but the real trick is getting back out again.

6. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

already finished it, didnt need to use PSM at anypoint, not even taking when down Mihaly, hell i even got the sub 5 min medal for ****ing him up.

7. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

what's this and do I need specific input hardware for it?

8. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

all you need is a decent joypad and a copy of Kenny Loggins.

9. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Love the cheesiness. Guess I've got to get this.

10. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

[​IMG]

FNGEERRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Not just any flat either, but THE flat. This is the biggest shot of adrenaline I think I've ever had. I'm literally shaking right now.

Going in to do the paper work tomorrow.

11. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Congratz! :thumb:

Vault-Tec likes this.
  12. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Well that piece of good news set up my week even vicariously, so I can't even imagine how much that means. Congratulations!

Byron C and Vault-Tec like this.
  13. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Awesome news dude. :thumb:

Vault-Tec likes this.
  14. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Ah, that's fantastic. It really is a nice change to see support services like this working for once.

Chuffed as balls for you, man.

Vault-Tec likes this.
  15. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Excellent news, even better that other people are aware and taking note of your soon to be ex-landlady's behaviour.

Vault-Tec likes this.
  16. Vault-Tec

Thanks every one. And whilst I am at it, thank you for being here for me when I needed you all. Trust me when I say, the last two years have been a complete nightmare. I've not even had what I could call a home, so I have been all over the sodding place. The trust are incredible. Just, incredible. Ever since I was sent to them they have pretty much done everything stressful for me, with a smile (they really love what they do and you can tell).

I don't know how much longer my mum has left. She's 76 now. However I have been leaning on her quite hard just to be able to cope. Now I can take that stress from her also.

I do have to pay for the care worker because West Sussex county council are as tight as a gnat's chuff, however it will be more than worth it considering all of the stuff I have to pay for now is done. Like, cleaning windows, cleaning the property, 6 month maintenance checks etc. I am finally in safe hands.

The letter for my landlady (that has been witnessed etc) is all being done as I type this and I go and sign it (with great delight) tomorrow. IIRC I have to give two months due to the rolling tenancy, but that just gives me more time to do what I gotta do so it's not all rushed. Which suits me fine.

I actually just bought a kettle and etc. Mine have been broken/dodgy for ages, but not having a home kinda makes you not want to buy anything for a home if that makes sense. That feeling of it being a home has been broken for over two years. I hate it there. I go there for a few days here and there to get my autistic time I need, but yeah it's not fun or relaxing. It's just a shite hole that makes me feel dread.

IanW and adidan like this.
  17. Vault-Tec

As I said they love their job. And that includes, but isn't limited to, nailing bad landlords to a cross lol. My care worker from the mental health centre just quit from the stress of the job. These ladies at the trust? they are like angels. They LOVE what they do.

I've needed this for a decade. Yet I've just been struggling and getting nowhere.

18. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Congrats on El Flato Vault Tec

Two things,

One - Bike frame and fork as in stock is was a stock error

Two - Job offer at Silverstone's come up needless to say I'm grabbing that! Double what I'm on now, OK its a half hour drive, but its serious money and perks galore.

19. Vault-Tec

As long as you don't crash it Ti should last you forever. It's amazing how light it is, also. I have a set of pedals with Ti axles and they are as light as a feather, whereas regular pedals weigh a ton.

I'd love a Ti crank axle but they are something daft like £80, then £25 a bolt (you need two). I can't justify that sadly lol.

20. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Should be bomb proof, only non Ti bit is the fork, seatpost, clamp, stem and bar, oh and the wheels of course!
    I may once built look at changing more bits to carbon or Ti. Ill put it all in the bike thread when its delivered!

I know the Ti problems! Thought I'd have a nose and it makes carbon look cheap!