1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bit-Tech Travain Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dodge, 10 Sep 2005.

1. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

Well, uwannabigmak has to ACCEPT his alliance invite. k571, gor, and Calamitous have not even been added yet. Dodge has other things to work on instead of leveling up his alliance to add more people to it. As was said before, please show some patience as everyone will get invited in eventually. Personally, I don't think that dodge should have to use up all of his resources to level up his embassey just to invite him in. Even with people sending resources, there is STILL a crop usage that happens for each level which sometimes requires him to not only level up a single crop field but sometimes several in order to be able to keep enough crops going. Inactive players WILL be trimmed from the alliance.

As as for there being many people waiting to join... there's only roughly 6 waiting to get in. Which means that Dodge's embassey still needs to level 2 more times to invite more in. There's room for two more people in the aliance, but I'm not planning on inviting more people in until Dodge can upgrade his embassey again. In this way every one can get their invites at the same time and no one can bitch and say Dodge or I picked someone else over them.

EDIT Starting this coming Monday, I will start collecting the map.sql data for S2. Exactly one week from then, I will post it in the alliance forum for any persons who wishing to study it for attack strategies. Also, any persons whose data does NOT change in the next week will be booted from the alliance. Reminder people, please donate resources to Dodge, but don't everyone send their donations at once as that's going to waste a huge amount when his warehouse overflows. All past donations have been tallied so if you haven't helped with building the alliance, you know who you are. Dodge shouldn't have to suffer with a small city by trying to get everyone into the alliance, it's already almost as big as the alliance on S1.

Friendly reminders to all... please keep any attack information or plans to the alliance forum since we ARE on a public forum now. Everyone should have a steady supply of resources now so try and work on building a small army guys. And last of all, please don't threaten someone with the alliance. There's people out there who are alot stronger then us and we're on good terms with them. If you get attacked, just send a friendly email and ask them to stop, if they don't stop....well, we'll keep them in mind later on down the road, won't we? ;)

Last edited: 16 Oct 2005
  2. Mary Jo

Mary Jo oh lolz

Why not cancel the invitation to uwannabigmak and invite one of the better players from last round like gor (who is currently 4th in the alliance and who is population 98 (rank 392) this round).

No offence to uwannabigmak but I think he's inactive. Last round he was 2nd last in the alliance despite playing for longer than me. This round he has population 10. I mean, he hasn't even accepted his invite yet...

I think on the whole we need to start scrapping players who don't check their account at least once every 48 hours - they're no use to the alliance.

I understand that I'm not going to make any friends with this post but it's a fact that inactive players are bad for the alliance.

Last edited: 16 Oct 2005
  3. TheoGeo

TheoGeo What are these goddamn animals?!

i'm waiting to send resources to dodge for 2 reasons
    1. i didnt want to send them and have them go to waste if his warehouse is nearly full
    2. theres a guy near me whos been very agressive to my neighbours. hasnt hit me yet but i wanna be prepared

4. offroadracer789

offroadracer789 What's a Dremel?

Ill send the resources to dodge once i build my marketplace.

i have 49/52/38/28 right now, and im in the process of upgrading a clay to lvl 6. Also, i have a population of 57. It looks like there are a bunch of inactive villages around me. Most of them have been at 10 population for about a week.

(k571)

5. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

Alright guys, the next round of invites are in the process of being sent out right now! There are five people on the invite list (plus uwannabigmak who already had an invite) but there are only 3 spots currently open. So if you want in immediately and wish not to wait anymore, then you better hurry and accept the invites.

Here's the list of everyone who shall be receiving an invite shortly.
    k571, gor, Calamitous, xistins, hugh

I'm fairly certain this covers everyone who have both posted in this thread and sent me a PM. I"ll ask Dodge to level up his embassey one more time, but he really needs to start concentrating on building his city up. Constant attacks to him from higher level players have hurt his resources and having to throw so many resources to level up his embassey doesn't help at all. It might take a few days or even up to a week for his embassey to level up one more time so PLEASE keep patient.

For those of you already in the alliance, please use the alliance forum to communicate. Attacks or battle plans, resource request, and general questions all have their own sections to help keep prying eyes away from our alliance.

Also, one last reminder guys, I'm going to start collecting the map.sql data starting tomorrow evening. Next Monday any members of the aliiance who haven't changed at all will be booted. If you don't plan on playing anymore, please let me know so we can remove you from the alliance. It's difficult for many players to defend someone who isn't even playing anymore.

Have fun guys!

6. NOMIS

NOMIS What's a Dremel?

I'm using the Alliance forum mainly now.

7. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

I just joined, thought I would give it a go.

I will build an embassy soon.

My UserName is TiberiusUK

8. Gooey_GUI

Gooey_GUI Wanted: Red Shirts

Posted notices in the Trade Forum. Don't need to be too verbose, but I kick out ideas to see if others agree or disagree.

This notice is meant for alliance members, so they read and contribute to the forums.

:idea:

Calamitous

9. c.cam108

c.cam108 Minimodder

Can anyone get onto Server 2? It's not working for me, I get an "Error: Host Not Accessible" when trying to load any pages, which sucks because I just lost 4 of my 6 troops in a raid and need to get more built.

_C

10. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

No probs for me, make sure its s2.travian.com in the browser, perhaps reset the internet connection and DNS server?

11. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

Notice to all travian players
    We are currently facing a bit of hard times on S2 so there will not be any more invites for at least two weeks. Dodge is getting attacked so he needs to concentrate his resources on other things so his Embassey will not be upgraded until things are back under control. I apologize for the delay and we'll get you in the alliance as soon as we can.

With that being said, we are looking for active players to join the alliance on S1. Preferably with a minimum population count of 100. Any members already in the alliance in S1 needs to check the alliance forums. There is a plan that is being discussed in there. I"ll make a copy of said notice and place it in the forums on S2.

If you wish to join either the S1 or S2 alliance, please post your game name in here and which server you would like to play on. That's all for today, good luck guys!

12. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

Game name: TiberiusUK

I am small at the mo, but I will be building up over the next 2 weeks till my invite comes through ;)

13. orb

orb satisfying.

Just recently got everything to lv 3, getting all my crop to lv 4 now, how do i get a army?

14. MrWillyWonka

build a barrack to recuit legionnaires, or your equivilent, then build an academy and blacksmiths to get higher ranking personnels. But you need a lot more than just level 3 and 4, get them up to lvl 4's, with crop at lvl 5's to make it easier, it'll be more efficient in the long run.

Use the alliance forum also (not the general forum).

15. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

Do the amount of buildings you have take away from the crop produce?

I have like 4 level 2 fields, but i am getting 1 crop an hour :S

16. MrWillyWonka

Yes, which is why you should build up resources before you build anything, with 1 crop/hr you are going to struggle badly and won't get much done for a few days! Are you on server 1 or 2 and under what name? I might be able to help.

And use the alliance forum if you are in the alliance.

17. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

I am not in the alliance yet, I am on server 2.

And I am concentrating on upgrading my fields now.

My Username is TiberiusUK

18. MrWillyWonka

Have sent 300 crop, will be there in 11 hours. I can't send any other resources right now as I need them for building works, my grannery was nearly full.

19. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

Cheers :)

I am in the proccess of just building up all my fields then I am going to sort defense and troops.

20. orb

orb satisfying.

I'm not in the alliance :(

I built some barracs but i dont see anywere i can build a acadamy or a blacksmiths :(