1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide Blueprints Collection

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Djayness, 13 Oct 2009.

1. Andersen1337

Andersen1337 New Member

Well, Cinema 4D takes all those formats except .max, and 3D Studio Max takes all of those formats except .c4d ofc. As for .dxf and .obj, they're supported by all 3D design softwares.

A good thing with Cinema 4D is also that you can export the files to 3D Studio Max, or make a .dae-file (Collada) which can be opened by Sketchup. When exporting from Sketchup you simply export for Collada aswell, and make a .dae-file which can be opened by Cinema 4D, not sure about 3D Studio Max.

But all in all, it should be a very efficient loop.

2. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I've got a load of stuff like the below which I did a few years ago when I was designing Watery. These are a standard 120mm fan and then the standard 15mm fan spacings for single to quad rads.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This the sort of stuff youre after?

3. motas

motas New Member

So I finished my 3.5" bay and have contacted jezmck to submit it. Will also do some rad mounts while im here and I think djayness has some 5.25" bays I saw. Hopefully spark some interest in this because it would be a great idea to be able to design a whole case without the effort of reverse engineering each mounting.

4. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

5. voras

voras New Member

I'm interested in your dxf file, I'm trying to do my own case for a matx 245x245 mm, and with your file i would have to do a little modifications:clap:

6. voras

voras New Member

7. Blackbriar

Blackbriar New Member

Hi guys

i need a accurate model of a Lian Li Q11, because i want to build a watercooled cube.
    i can´t build it in 3D, because i have no programs for this.
    if anyone there can help?

Thanks a lot =)

best regards

8. markpg28

markpg28 New Member

360 radiator template

Hi I have a CNC router & want to cut out a triple rad mount on top of a lian li pc A77, its a feser xchanger with 17mm soacing but I can cut the holes on a pillar drill., anybody have a cdr, dxf, etc template I coule use, I am not very proficcient with the drawing yet.
    Thanx

9. markpg28

markpg28 New Member

Hi I have a CNC router & want to cut out a triple rad mount on top of a lian li pc A77, its a feser xchanger with 17mm spacing, but I can cut the holes on a pillar drill, anybody have a cdr, dxf etc template I coule use, I am not very proficient with the drawing aoftware yet.
    Thanx

Last edited: 22 Nov 2011
  10. markpg28

markpg28 New Member

double post

sorry for dpuble post, I cant seem to delete one