1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – Complete Cor Leonis

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Attila, 28 Feb 2011.

1. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

for my shame i'm first timer in this thread... IT'S EPIC!!! EPICISSIMO!!! that metalwork is awesome!!! beautifull design and fantastic execution!!!
    if my metalwork skills will be 10% of Yours i'll quit my practice and start... errm.. metalworking :)

2. ASPHIAX

ASPHIAX Minimodder

There was one person that I considered the top of the game (Paul Capello) and which in my book is the ultimate goal of achieving that skill level of model/pc making
    Now there is another in my book called Atilla representing the top of the game in metalworking/design.
    Thank you so much for sharing this piece of art with us, I have learned so incredibly much from just reading your worklogs and trying to figure out what your thought process was in making your decisions.
    Truly inspirational work and I know I will be frequenting your log whenever I feel stuck in a build!

3. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Oh my word.. This is nice, very nice indeed. I don't know if it was intentional, but I see shades of hot rod design when I look at the case. I just love the way it looks.
    As already stated it is art. It just all flows so well.
    Top modding yet again. I can see MOTY number 3 coming up with this one.

4. j3akalua

j3akalua Banned

Very cool this project :)
    Continues: P

5. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

shes a beaut! :cooldude:

6. quizz_kid

quizz_kid Squid

Amazing Attila!! As expected, a masterpiece!!! The finish looks great, and as I´ve said before, I didn´t think anyone could get me into chrome... But you did! Love the front aswell as the profile with the feet. I really love those front feet, makes the case look somewhat like a hunter just about to attack its prey :rock::rock::rock:

7. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Stunning result, she looks fantastic.

8. Balder

Balder Calmer than a monk on morphine

The only sad thing is that it's done, but your promise of a new build makes up for that!

I love the looks of this one, you are a master at what you do! (allthough I did like the blue/green primer color..)

9. Razarach

Razarach Minimodder

Fantastic case.

[​IMG]

10. Archtronics

Archtronics Minimodder

Wowtop quality work you should open up shop ;) where do you get all your inspiration from.

When's the next one coming????

Last edited: 10 Dec 2012
  11. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

What a truly amazing case. Not only is it one of the most amazing cases I have ever seen, it is a show of craftsmanship that will be hard pushed to ever see matched.

Many thanks for this build; I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it from start to finish.

12. Roboduck

Roboduck 01110001 01110101 01100001 01100011

Museum quality work, truly amazing.

13. Attila

Attila still thinking....

Wow! Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I don't have time to answer individually but thanks again. :thumb:
    I noticed a couple of questions though. The I/O area works with a removable back door. This door is fitted with magnets and there is 60mm of space between the ports and the back door. Just pop the door, make the connections, run the cables out the open area at the bottom and replace the door. I'll post photos when I get time.

The angled pipe between CPU and GPU. I discussed this in the log but basically it came down to cost, and while it doesn't look as good as the four pipe version it is at least more efficient and economical. :)

Thank s again.

14. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

Epic work as always, fantastic design, and amazing high quality surface finish :thumb:, Congrats

15. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Ahhh, very nice solution indeed, so it looks awesome from every single angle even when switched on, wow. :jawdrop::cooldude::dremel:

Thank you for another fantastic log Attila, appreciated. :clap:

16. CMos

CMos What's a Dremel?

Offtopic: What the hell is wrong with the grading system, there is hardly a five star left and if this is not a five star then what is:p

Ontopic: Outstanding work as always!!!

17. Korvus

Korvus May contain traces of sanity.

Wow. WOW.:jawdrop:
    Absolutely stunning results :D
    All hail Attila, GOD OF ALUMINIUM :clap:

18. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

Attila, even though your mods all feature near the same building process, and use of materials you manage to produce something new and unique each time.

Not only is your skills and imagination some of the very best around, but you also take your time to present it properly, and take your time making nice photography to go along with the things you create.

You, sir, is a truly skilled individual!

19. Dk_vr

Dk_vr What's a Dremel?

I have no words.
    Amazing work !

20. N!ck

N!ck ModMag.Net

Wow! Now thats an EPIC project. :rock: IMHO you surpassed most (if not all) of the supercars by quality and looks ! :thumb: BTW announced you project on my website.