1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Demotivational Posters (NSFW)

Discussion in 'General' started by boiled_elephant, 7 Dec 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

2. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Oh god

I had to have another beer to calm the hysterics

3. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

[​IMG]

This one will need some MV attention!

mvagusta likes this.
  4. liratheal

You can't demotivate Bill. Or E.E.L. They just mod and be awesome again, if you try.

5. Andy Mc

Andy Mc Modder

These arn't Demots, but they are just as funny. I just hope they be true.

Airline Announcements?
    United Flight Attendant announced, 'People, people we're not picking out furniture here, find a seat and get in it!
    On landing, the stewardess said, 'Please be sure to take all of your belongings. If you're going to leave anything, please make sure it's something we'd like to have. '
    'There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out of this airplane'
    An airline pilot wrote that on this particular flight he had hammered his ship into the runway really hard.
    The airline had a policy which required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, smile, and give them a 'Thanks for flying our airline.' He said that, in light of his bad landing, we had a hard time looking the passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment.
    Finally everyone had gotten off except for a little old lady walking with a cane. She said, 'Sir, do you mind if I ask you a question?'
    'Why, no, Ma'am,' said the pilot. 'What is it?'
    The little old lady said, 'Did we land, or were we shot down?'
    As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at Ronald Reagan, a lone voice came over the loudspeaker:
    'Whoa, big fella, WHOA!'
    After a particularly rough landing during thunderstorms in Memphis, a flight attendant on a Northwest flight announced,
    'Please take care when opening the overhead compartments because sure as hell everything has shifted after a landing like that.'
    Another flight attendant's comment on a less than perfect landing:
    'We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal.'
    Overheard on an American Airlines flight into Amarillo, Texas on a particularly windy and bumpy day:
    During the final approach, the Captain was really having to fight it. After an extremely hard landing, the Flight Attendant said, 'Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Amarillo. Please remain in your seats with your seat belts fastened while the Captain taxis what's left of our airplane to the gate!'
    'Your seat cushions can be used for flotation; and, in the event of an emergency water landing, please paddle to shore and take them with our compliments.'
    'As you exit the plane, make sure to gather all of your belongings.
    Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants.
    Please do not leave children or spouses......except for that gentleman over there.'
    Heard on Southwest Airlines just after a very hard landing in Salt Lake City.
    The flight attendant came on the intercom and said, 'That was quite a bump, and I know what y'all are thinking.
    I'm here to tell you it wasn't the airline's fault, it wasn't the pilot's fault, it wasn't the flight attendant's fault - it was the asphalt.'
    After a real crusher of a landing in Phoenix, the attendant came on with, 'Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Capt. Crash and the Crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt against the gate. And, once the tire smoke has cleared and the warning bells are silenced, we'll open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal.'
    Part of a flight attendant's arrival announcement: 'We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today.
    And, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of US Airways.'
    Heard on a Southwest Airline flight - 'Ladies and gentlemen, if you wish to smoke, the smoking section on this airplane is on the wing and if you can light 'em, you can smoke 'em.'
    A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, “Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
    Welcome to Flight Number 293, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax... OH, MY GOD!”
    Silence followed, and after a few minutes, the captain came back on the intercom and said, “Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier. While I was talking to you, the flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!”
    A passenger in Coach yelled, “That's nothing. You should see the back of mine!”
    =========================

Tower: "Delta 351, you have traffic at 10 o'clock, 6 miles."
    Delta 351: "Give us another hint! We have digital watches!"

"TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 degrees."
    "Center, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?"
    "Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?"
    O'Hare Approach Control to a 747:
    "United 329 heavy, your traffic is a Fokker, one o’clock, three miles, Eastbound."
    United 239: "Approach, I've always wanted to say this...I've got the little Fokker in sight."
    A DC-10 had come in a little fast and thus had an exceedingly long roll out after touching down.
    San Jose Tower noted: "American 751, make a hard right turn at the end of the runway, if you are able. If you are not able, take the Guadalupe exit off Highway 101, make a right at the lights and return to the airport."
    A Pan Am 727 flight waiting for start clearance in Munich overheard the following:
    Lufthansa (in German): "Ground, what is our start clearance time?"
    Ground (in English): "If you want an answer you must speak in English.
    Lufthansa (in English): "I am a German, flying a German airplane, in Germany. Why must I speak English?"
    Unknown voice from another plane (in a beautiful British accent): "Because you lost the bloody war."
    One day the pilot of a Cherokee 180 was told by the tower to hold short of the active runway while a DC-8 landed. The DC-8 landed, rolled out turned around, and taxied back past the Cherokee.
    Some quick-witted comedian in the DC-8 crew got on the radio and said, "What a cute little plane. Did you make it all by yourself?"
    The Cherokee pilot, not about to let the insult go by, came back with a real zinger: "I made it out of DC-8 parts. Another landing like yours and I'll have enough parts for another one."
    ===========================
    German air controllers at Frankfurt Airport are renowned as a short-tempered lot. They not only expect one to know one's gate parking location, but how to get there without any assistance from them. So it was with some amusement that we (a Pan Am 747) listened to the following exchange between Frankfurt ground control and a British Airways 747, call sign Speedbird 206.
    Speedbird 206: “Frankfurt, Speedbird 206 clear of active runway."
    Ground: "Speedbird 206. Taxi to gate Alpha One-Seven."
    The BA 747 pulled onto the main taxiway and slowed to a stop.
    Ground: "Speedbird, do you not know where you are going?"
    Speedbird 206: "Stand by, Ground, I'm looking up our gate location now."
    Ground (with quite arrogant impatience): "Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?"
    Speedbird 206 (coolly): "Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark, and I didn't land."
    ==========================
    While taxiing at London’s Gatwick Airport, the crew of a US Air flight departing for Ft. Lauderdale made a wrong turn and came nose to nose with a United 727.
    An irate female ATC ground controller lashed out at the US Air crew, screaming:
    "US Air 2771, where the hell are you going?
    I told you to turn right onto Charlie taxiway!
    You turned right on Delta! Stop right there. I know it's difficult for you to tell the difference between C and D, but get it right!"
    Continuing her rage to the embarrassed crew, she was now shouting hysterically:
    "God! Now you've screwed everything up!
    It'll take forever to sort this out! You stay right there and don't move till I tell you to!
    You can expect progressive taxi instructions in about half an hour and I want you to go exactly where I tell you, when I tell you, and how I tell you! You got that, US Air 2771?"

"Yes, ma'am," the humbled crew responded.

Naturally, the ground control communications frequency fell terribly silent after the verbal bashing of US Air 2771. Nobody wanted to chance engaging the irate ground controller in her current state of mind. Tension in every cockpit out around Gatwick was definitely running high.

Just then an unknown pilot broke the silence and keyed his microphone, asking,
    "Wasn't I married to you once?"

6. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Andy mc gets rep for a giant wall of HILARIOUS text :D

7. othaderak

othaderak What's a Dremel?

Stupid images won't show up... And they were all new ones, too! :(

Yes, I'm a n00b, in case my post count didn't inform you of such.

Last edited: 23 Oct 2009
  8. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

9. Slizza

Slizza beautiful to demons

10. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

11. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Is that a Tarantula DarkLord or is it a Trap Door Spider? We have the Trap Door here in Oz but I have never seen one that big lol

+rep to mvaugusta lol

12. liratheal

Trapdoor, I reckon it's just a close shot.

13. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

We Cant Trust them...

[​IMG]

14. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

I was tempted to put a smiling girl covered with bukkake in between them, and writing: Modders. They know how to get things done properly. But maybe that's going too far?

I've seen quite a few about that size here in melbourne, and once i was playing a little gameboy style thing, and felt something on my arm. Thinking it was a fly i just shook my arm a little... felt another itch, shook arm again.... then he crawls up my hand and sits on top of my gameboy thingo :eeek: :eeek:
    Bricks were shat and gameboy went flying. The next door's cat then came along and ate him :hehe:

15. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Guess I haven't been so lucky lol, I have only ever seen the small ones.

16. stonedsurd

Dear god, that's a nasty spider.

I have horrible arachnophobia. Thank god there aren't many on campus, or the ladies would laugh at me all the time :hehe:

17. liratheal

I'm not exactly the biggest fan of owt with anything more than two legs - Last spider I saw I shot..

High Wycombe has a distinct lack of insects, though.

18. klutch4891

klutch4891 What's a Dremel?

Geez, I felt justified in not liking spiders because of the size of the ones in Florida...that one is just ridiculous.

19. stonedsurd

How do you shoot a spider? They aren't exactly big targets. Unless of course you're going the overkill way with ratshot or (gasp) shotguns!

20. liratheal

I've spent far, far, too long with my airsoft kit - hitting a spider across the room is not a challenge :p

Single shot om the USP tends to do my job well enough! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.