1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. d_stilgar

d_stilgar Old School Modder

Proteus

If it goes on sale for ~$2.50 (75% off), pick it up. It's an experience more than a game, but a good one. I think I've seen it come up in some humble bundles or whatever, so you can look for it there too.

2. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

FEAR 3 - meh
    It's not great but it's also not completely crap (e.g. Homefront). Just a short (5 hours) action romp! The weapons are satisfying but that's about it. Really enjoyed FEAR1, the 2 sequels have been poorer.

3. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

Just finished all 4 of said endings.

Truly brilliant game. It's managed to get my muse running wild again, something not many games can do anymore.

Have to agree with everyone on how visually striking the game is. Phenomenal.

Now, off to see just how moddable it really is :D

4. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

So I finally finished Assassin's Creed last week (the first one). I've been playing it pretty much since it came out and never got round to wrapping it up (hampered by several savegame deletions along the way).

It was surprisingly good, the core story was great and the combat got better.

Now to play the other 28 instalments in the series...

5. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

Assassins Creed is like crack to me.

6. rma

rma Minimodder

Middle-Earth - Shadow of Mordor

Nearly 100h played.
    Completed with 100% achievements.

Best game I've played in a long time!

7. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Fallout: New Vegas

Well, finally did the game and all the DLCs! I missed some of the (very) minor quests but I was starting to get bored - I think I clocked up about 120 hours. Managed to get my character to have 100 in all skills and seemed to spend most of my time running around in power armour knocking the crap out of things with unarmed and melee weapons - it's actually quite funny to uppercut a deathclaw and watch him get knocked over thanks to a perk I chose. Highlights were the 'Old World Blues' and 'Lonesome Road' DLCs. I have to say the ending battle was a bit of a let down, especially considering the end battles in the previously mentioned DLCs.

Now to wait for Fallout 4 on the Skyrim engine...

8. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Crysis Warhead

Pretty good, not too long and fairly entertaining.

9. boiled_elephant

You'll wanna wrap it up with the Crysis series right about there, the best is over for you :/

10. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

I enjoyed crysis 3. Two wasn't great, but I'm still glad I played through it.

11. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

****ING THIS ^^^^

12. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Far Cry 3

Good fun, Michael Bay-esq explosion simulator. The crafting/gathering bit got a tad dull quickly.. worth a pop when its on sale again

13. boiled_elephant

Wow, that name's a blast from the past. Mankz, I mean, not Far Cry ^^ Welcome back, man, if you've been gone (I don't know, I'm bad at keeping up with forum culture).

I loved FC3, and wondered at the number of people who were dissatisfied with it. Thought the gameplay was near enough perfect and the range of weapons and customization added longevity.

I still can't muster the energy to bother with FC2 again though.

14. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I'm still alive, just lurk more than post due to there not being enough hours in the day.

15. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

Pretty old I know, but I just finished Chrono Trigger. Such a great game.

16. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Hard Reset

Well I did 7 chapters and it automatically went on to the the extended edition DLC but seriously sack that!!!

Longest 5 hours of my life. I think I enjoyed the first hour, the rest was a grind. Time to uninstall and move on!

17. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Borderlands-The prequel: Did not finish as it was to much of a grind/chore in single player.
    Alien Isolation: Again have not finished as I got bored with the constant stealth play. The game could have done with a bit more wanton killing in places rather than constant creeping about.
    The Evil Within: Some really bad controls and responses which made boss battles a chore but overall I eventually came to like this game. What a pity that ported games rarely come across to the PC without issues.

18. Podge4

Podge4 Oi, whats your game?

Costume Quest on 360

19. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

Remember Me looks amazing, features a great soundtrack and has a compelling story, but the sluggish clunky gameplay turns the game into a chore rather than a fun experience. So much wasted potential.

20. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

Saint's row IV. A rollicking good time. Really loved the "real" power-suit touch. And the ***** bat :D The dubstep gun is my bae

Watch dogs: Good game, with a tremendous amount of potential, if only Ubi had actually tapped it. Missions never really changed, characters are a tad boring (though Jordi is just flat out awesome :D) and the gameplay kind of stagnates. The base combat idea, and the base gameplay have so much potential, but inevitably fall short.

Finished AC, AC II, and AC: Brotherhood. Amazing games. I think, however, that it's high time for me to play Black Flag.

Just finished downloading FC4, Wolfenstein and Dead Island Riptide. Riptide, however, will need sorting out. Download was bugged or something. Crashes to desktop every few minutes, no idea why. Might have something to do with Autosave, though.

Last edited: 7 Dec 2014