1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News PM worried about game violence

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 16 Jan 2008.

1. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

have you heard of death by tickle? torture + death in one simple package.....

2. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Humiliation! Bwahahah!

3. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

He should certainly be putting more into education, especially literacy. ;)

4. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Screw education, he should be putting more money into gulags for those who chose to piss away their educational opertunities.

5. Bungle

Bungle Rainbow Warrior

You see this is why Labour is no fun. They get to play the best RTS game in the world, real war. Even having the power to launch Nukes. But some kid wants to own a knife and suddenly it's national crisis.:hehe: Spoil sport. Shame on you Gordon.:nono:

6. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

what about a board with a nail in it???? are they going to ban that too

7. kingjohn

kingjohn mod this sucker

i just love looking through the old, posts and to find an article about crime and the losers like brown telling us alll its to do with your modern games and nowt to do with the fact that life for a lot of people just sucks. its a real joke what about cluedo that game has lots of weapons in it it even helps with advice like do em in the kitchen with the candle stick or a crowbar or the rope ,it never occurd to me that there should of been an autopsi to tell you how and where the crime was commited whilst playing the game

8. Canon

Canon Reformed

Wait wait wait, I seem to remember a flash game (still games last time I checked) in which you could play as George Bush, reaking havok in the whitehouse. Didn't hear a peep then...

9. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Question: Am I the only one who gets pissed off by people bumping 18+ month old threads? (needlessly that is)

10. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

yeah reminds me of this story though http://cbs2chicago.com/local/elderly.woman.shoots.2.1936778.html

parents denied their kid did anything wrong.. my dad would have whooped my ass with a belt after I was shot.. what do kids do now

video games really has nothing to do with bad parenting.. but I also think you need the bullwhip to the chops sometimes :D keeps it real and gets the kids out of the house quicker too

heck when I was 17 I already had my own roach infested apartment.. I couldn't wait to get out

11. NethLyn

NethLyn Minimodder

"This happened at 11:00 at night? I would suggest the elderly woman invest in a night vision scope. They are not as expensive as they used to be.":hehe: [EDIT] plus I keep hearing Sean Connery's speech about "The Chicago Way" from The Untouchables.

Good for her, though in England we just have people with catapults, guns would put you in jail...

Slingshot man

Last edited: 1 Oct 2010
Tags: Add Tags