Okay, yesterday I finished the new waterblock top. I'll have more pics tomorrow seeing as how I'm waiting for some specialty screws for it before I bolt it down onto the base permanently. As you can see it uses no less than 12 screws! Gives an awesome industrial look once they're all in place. Last night in 28f degree temperatures with a light drizzle I got the pieces for the fan louvers cut out with the tablesaw. Today it took most of the day to get them trimmed and then glued together. They're functionally finished but on Friday I will be taking them to the machine shop to even them out using the mill. The upper most blade of the louvers is removable to allow easy access for bolting them onto fans and the mounting holes on the lower side are elongated to allow the bolts to be fed in at an angle. This afternoon the case and the pump arrived. I had to cut 1/2" off the inlet of the pump because it wasn't threaded and I couldn't get the 1/4" NPT adapters and Tee installed on the pump. Then made quick work of dissecting the case. I'm currently marking out the mounting holes for the pump. On Friday I will be taking the tray to the machine shop to get some cable routing holes cut out using the mill. The sooner I can get the modifications to the case itself done the sooner I can send it to be powder-coated. The front face of the case is made out of 1/4" thick aluminum! I won't need to reinforce that part of the case at all, but I do have something specific planned for the front. And that's what happened in the past two days. I'm holding a few things back that I will reveal once they're finished. Tomorrow I'm going to start working on hose separators and the facade plates for the case..