1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Rogue (NZXT Rogue SFF) It lives! Aug 13, '08

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by craigbru, 28 Feb 2008.

1. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

2. Boddaker

Boddaker Still hangin around

Agreed. +1 :)

I too have learned not to get angry or bitter about contest outcomes. Judging can be very subjective, especially with case mods. You just never know how these things will turn out! I take what I can from the results, be it a win or a loss, go back in the garage and try to make something better.

I think the best part of Nvision was just hanging out with all the modders. I had a blast just sitting there chatting with you Craig, along with Nick, Tony, Will, and Ton. It was funny when the CPU guys came over to announce the top ten, and we were all right there lol.

3. craigbru

craigbru Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006

This right here was definitely the best part for me as well. Living in the midwest, I don't often get a chance to make it out to the west coast where most events like this are held. Although I didn't have a finished rig for any events this year, I still planned to make it to at least one event. Unfortunately I had scheduling issues and wasn't able to make it. I hope to change that next year!

Last edited: 25 Sep 2009
Tags: