1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. johnnyboy700

johnnyboy700 Minimodder

Terra Nova thanks to GoG.

System Shock Enhanced is next up.

2. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Still playing Mad Max Even though I have actually completed the game just going around getting 100% on a few things. It is a shame you finally get a decent car towards the end of the came. And what is this rubbish you cannot use it to do the Death races not that i have been bothering with then much?

3. bagman

bagman Minimodder

Black

4. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

MY favourite MGS is the first game's remake on the Gamecube. It's a fantastic game. I've heard 5 is really amazing though. Hideo Kojima apparently outdid himself.

5. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

It is amazing (would be even better if it supported 3440 x 1440), but regardless of that it is one of the few times reinventing the wheel was actually a good idea.

6. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Second playthrough of Mad Max. Much easier this time around.
    And Lara Croft and the temple of Osiris 3 quid on Steam.

7. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Fortnite is beautiful <3

Ark : Survival Evolved... Why have azillion different servers like some gamespy game instead of a big open world with little instances... (okay don't answer that)

8. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Space Engineers - building ships and then see how they survive in the rigors of space and against space pirates. Also welding and grinding blocks to my hearts content.

Planets are so very close now...!

9. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Still mostly playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
    I'm around mission 22, last major mission I completed was the Voices one in the industrial complex... which I have to say was the most insanely easy fight in the game. Probably because I've unlocked the ability to change the weather and decided to see if making it rain would instantly end the fight (it does).

Still having immense fun with the game, I can quite happily ignore the storyline and wander between outposts for hours while picking up new soldiers and looting.

Also been playing a bit of Grand Ages: Medieval as I'm a complete nut for grand strategy style games.
    It lacks the depth and complexity of Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings but it has some fun charm to it that just makes it enjoyable to play, working out the best trade routes and diplomatically taking over the nearby towns works nicely though things seem to get done a little bit too quickly.

I seem to have some bad luck with my starting location though as I've somehow managed to place my initial settlement smack in the middle of two active volcanoes which I have a feeling are going to screw me over as soon as I start making any real progress.

10. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Batman: Arkham City. I am struggling to find something to like about this game. Only really started it yesterday and trying to figure out why I should be fighting ten or so guys and hoping I am going to win. Most of the time not knowing where I am supposed to be going. collectables which require you to do things but no indication of what they should be until I Googled. On the plus side it only cost 6 quid.

Back to Mad Max I think to finish the second playthrough.

11. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

STILL playing MGS V. 58 hours in and I've only just completed mission 11. I'm doomed.

Also, at least a couple of matches a day on Arena Commander in Star Citizen.

12. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Undertale
    Haven't played very long yet, but so far this game's been hilarious and very clever. Superb soundtrack too.

13. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

Decided to play Borderlands again but this time the original 2009 release with no patches. DAMN.. the loot is amazing, especially in New Haven with these red chests.

IMO Gearbox spoiled that game with patches. Twats!

14. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

I found most of the batman games take a bit of time to get in to. There should definitely be objectives though and you shouldn't be walking about aimlessly. Dont stress about the riddler trophies / collectibles and just get stuck in to the story, which is amazing, once it gets going!

15. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Yes there are objectives but the map system is so poor that it can be tricky to know where to go. And the combat system is awful. Mind you I said that about Mad Max, but at least he could use a shotgun or explosions to sort the enemies out.
    I have not totally given up on it but I am pretty close.

16. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Just got back into Kerbal Space Programme after a prolonged hiatus, and with the new features (career mode, reentry...) I have to learn it again. Other than that I am trying to divide my gaming time between Far Cry 4, Skyrim and Elite Dangerous. It's hard to pick one some nights...

17. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

I had also put KSP on the back burner for a bit, really waiting for them to port it to Unity 5. However, the official release update for those who have not played in a bit is well worth a go, not only for the reasons mentioned by Journeyer but the Aerodynamics changes made building, testing and flying planes and space planes really fun, in addition to all the rocketry hilarity.

18. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Hill Climb Racing (on my phone)

Gaming time? Isn't that a thing of myth and legend...?!

19. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

It certainly is elusive, I'll grant you that.

However, I discovered that it is possible to outsource the care of ones children to their grandparents, and this is what we did for the duration of this week. This has certainly freed up a lot of time to get my game on!

Tonight I have committed myself to a bout of Borderlands 2 with the missus - should be fun.

20. GMC

GMC Minimodder

Been playing a lot of HOTS and finally managed to gather 10 heroes to access ranked play.
    Anyone else playing? Be nice to take a little randomness out of the matchup.