Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Rogue Legacy.

Too. Addictive.

2. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered.

Never played the original, only the second (MW2). It's good fun, proper Rambo stuff and it looks very nice. Bit dodgy in places but yeah, overall very pretty.

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

PS4:
    F1 2016. The best one yet but by god i get sick of all the qualifying before a race :lol:

XBONE:
    Watch Dogs 2. Well mainly my son playing this but I do get a go now and again

PC:
    Battlefield 1 Multiplayer. Took some getting used to but getting the hang of it nicely. Great game IMO

Titanfall 2 Multiplayer. can be frustrating but I still enjoy it.

4. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

Picked up Far Cry Primal from the ubistore

Its the same olde Far Cry system of doing small missions and capturing towers (fires in this case) alongside a story but being honest it plays wonderfully well, the HD textures package really makes it look fantastic.

Did notice my 480 ram go over 5GB though :baby: , never thought I would see that on a single card @ 1080p. Made me glad I had what I thought was a pointless 8GB of Vram!

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Bought STALKER: Call of Pripyat: just to complete the series and started playing it yesterday and immediately remembered why I found the games so annoying. In a post apocalyptic world there are no working vehicles or horses, it is necessary to walk everywhere whilst remembering to quick save every few seconds in case you get killed by some marauding pack of something?

6. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

BF1 enjoying it but its just not balanced.

Especially Operations, Ballroom blitz for example, the enemy get planes and unless someone spawns in the AA truck the US get nothing.

The in Argon forest if you get pushed back to your last flags and the enemy gets one last battalion they get a train and its game over in less than a minute.

I do wonder what these game devs are actually thinking when they set things up like that.

Those were just a couple of examples but you get the idea.

7. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

just picked up Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for around £3.50 and it is a bit of dated fun. And currently reinstalling Mad Max as that is definitely worth a further playthough. Still have Battlefield 1 to start and Assassins Creed not sure which one.

8. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Now The Dawning has finished in Destiny and I'm off work for a bit, it's time to finally play some of the games that have been waiting patiently on the sidelines!

Just started playing Astroneer (PC) and it's adorable. Really sweet little time sink. I'm going to need to start a new save though as I made such a mess of my first base when I was learning how it all worked. I took 2 trees down instead of just grabbing the blobs off them and now they just roll around all over the place in the wind and it's so annoying!

I want to put some more time into Titanfall 2 (XB1) too. I need to complete the sp and play some more mp. I also have time to get my head around Overwatch (PC), I'm still not enjoying it, but there have been a handful of fun matches.

9. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Watch Dogs 2
    I've been having quite a blast with this game, it had be my most played game through December as I kept going back to it to have a couple of hours of simply roaming the city and messing with the inhabitants. The transitions between multiplayer and single-player activities is surprisingly fluid which made it even more of a fun experience; being able to bump into another player while exploring and team up for a couple of quick jobs make a nice change of pace.

The game could do with a bit more content to add more variance in activities, but otherwise it's a nice game world to wander around and do the odd mission.

10. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

The music in Rebel Galaxy totally makes the game. :D

11. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Doom.

The graphics are great and I like the fast-paced action but something's missing. Single-player shooters don't seem to do it for me any more. :(

Back to Battlefield I go...

12. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

This is why I think Half-Life 3 (why has everyone forgotten hl2 ep3) might have missed the boat. I just get the feeling that their day has passed. I haven't played the most recent Doom and Wolfenstein games but what I've gathered from what I've seen and read is that although fun, they'll not be remembered in the future as classics in their own right but rather as a scratch to soothe a nostalgic itch.

13. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Serious Sam : The Second Encounter HD. bought in the Steam sale. This takes me back, 14 years if memory serves and it is still great fun. so many of todays AAA titles are just not fun any more.

14. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Still Borderlands : The Pre Sequel. I have now discovered the talking shotgun with a potty mouth.

Best weapon ever in any game.

15. creative

creative 500rwhp

farcry primal.

surprisingly good actually and very satisfying firing the arrows off!

16. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Assassins' Creed II - Started this ages ago but didn't get far, and have 3 and 4 waiting to be played on my Wii U, so want to get on with things, and the Steam Link I just bought is helping me do that.

I've also finally got on the 1080p wagon, so despite this game's age, it looks lovely to me, and I genuinely do seem to get a mild form of vertigo when ascending the towers. I continue to love the setting in Assassins' Creed, so despite some minor imperfections, I'm finding it more enjoyable than playing through a Grand Theft Auto, which is kind of its modern day equivalent.

Many say AC2 is the best in the series, which will be a shame if it proves the same for me, as I feel like I'm just getting going.

17. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Went back to Mad Max and including the first couple of playthroughs I have 154 hours so far. This time I am trying to get a much completed as possible which will include everything bar the Dead Runs which i just cannot do. In fact I will be looking for help when I come to the part where you have to kill someone on a race track as I have never completed this bit and had to use a save from someone on Steam to get past this part.

18. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

AC2 and ACB (which is more or less AC2.5) were the best in the series. A lot of people loved AC4 (BF) too, but not necessarily as an AC game, they loved it as a pirate game. ACR was where I fell out of love and AC3 was where I gave up. I got AC4 free with Gold, but it didn't blow my frock up.

I'm still having fun with Astroneer, absolutely loving how many people I see playing it on my Steam friendlist and on the Discord servers I'm on. It's so good even at this early stage!

Still playing Overwatch on the PTR (mainly so I can learn without awful stats on my record!), but it is really super broken. We (others I talked to in General Chat) keep getting black screens, invisible team/enemies, kicked for inactivity before the game starts, etc. Not to mention the really long queue times.

Got some Destiny on the go too, though I'm an idiot and opened my Treasures of the Dawning from the Heroic strike-list on my Hunter... who's already got both Dawning gear sets :grr: Sorry Titan/Warlock, I'll remember next week!

Gearing up to having no free time at all though as Pit People comes out on Friday. I am so hyped for this game. I fell absolutely and utterly in love with the game during the beta. :rock:

19. rend

rend What's a Dremel?

Insurgency

By far the most enjoyable multiplayer shooter for me at the moment (and the one PC can handle).

Was gifted Battlefield 1 for PS4 but FPS shooter don't do it for me on a console:/

20. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Deus Ex - Mankind Divided

Dam this is awkward, first mission climax was a faff not really knowing what I was doing just stumbled onto it by accident. Currently stuck sneaking around like a sneaking thing being sneaky trying not to get spotted an insta killed by people in mech suits, as you do.