1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL This girl asked me to have a baby with her

Discussion in 'General' started by chrisb2e9, 16 Oct 2012.

1. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

For anyone interested. Tomorrow night I am going to a pub.
    This girl says she will be there, to watch me... And then maybe come say hi.
    This could get interesting....

2. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

hahaha... then the girl turns out to be the mate you're going with...

3. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

All im going to say is .... stop letting this girl yank your chain.

She's already crossed the line mentioning kids before you've even met.. which shouts all sorts of wrong messages.

4. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Crossed the line?! You can't even see the line from where she's standing!

chrisb2e9: She obviously knows what you look like, if she's gonna keep an eye on you.

The only question left is if she's gonna drug you at the bar, and do you in the bathroom, or knock you out when you heading home, and drag you into the nearby bushes.

5. defined

defined Botch-Job

wear one of these before you go to the pub

6. Prometheus

Prometheus Minimodder

Lol I was going to post the same thing ^

7. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Or she is so horrificly unattractive she thinks at first site you may actually vomit and run faster than usain bolt.

Does she know what you look like? because lets face it most of us are all shallow to some extent even if its based on first impressions of someone, how do you know she might see you and not feel attracted to you :worried: is that why she is going to the pub and may or may not say hi?.

I would ease it back a bit now pretend like you're not bothered because if this is a massive troll you're going to look a gigantic pleb.

EDIT:

Also when it says
    please tell me your doing something like singing in a band... or playing a darts/pool comp because if your just going to have a drink with mates that response would creep me out..

8. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

I'm hopeful that this is that one time in a billion that this doesn't turn out to be some elaborate scheme to either make you feel awful or start claiming child benefit.

However; The Cynicism in me says that it totally isn't that one time, and you're going to wake up next to a guy called "Big Dave."

9. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

^ Big Mike's less gentle cousin.

10. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Don't forget to send the tapes to Big Uncle Bruce. *wink*

11. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

this thread reminds me of the first time I read a phishing email when I was about 11 years old and I actually thought someone was going to give me $3,000,000 - which was alot of money in those days.

12. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

For christ, you sound desperate, son. For what I know, she could be a married cougar who like to make languish young pops. 'Internet logic' what the bloody hell is that ?

13. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

In years to come, the Oxford English dictionary will reference this thread in the description of Internet logic.

Mark my words.

14. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

Ask her if she is on facebook and poke her.

15. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

I think if she gets her way; He'll be poking her all the same.

Ahem.

I think we need hourly updates or something, when this all kicks off. If only so we're not left wondering if you have suddenly been attacked by a big hairy man in Womans clothing.

16. chrisb2e9

She does know what I look like. i'm a normal person who sent her pictures. Well, semi normal...

My ex has met her in the past. So I know that she isn't ugly. She does know what I look like, I have no problem putting pictures of myself out there. i'm 31, self esteem issues are long since dead.
    I won't be singing or anything, just going there with friends. Here is the thing though, if she shows, great. If she doesn't. There will be single girls there. So either way, something should come out of tonight.

Internet logic was a joke. Sorry, should of used sarcasim tags.

If I go, becuase I am working but I am the boss so i do what I want. So if I go, I will do my best to put updates. But my POS cell phone provider limits the speed on their network. So posting to sites is painful at best....

17. play_boy_2000

play_boy_2000 ^It was funny when I was 12

Wheres this going down? If I'm nearby and the date goes badly, I could just walk into the bar, drop a server on your table, say 'the internets is broken, please fix it asap' and walk out. I'd want the server back though, and maybe a pint of guiness for my troubles.

18. chrisb2e9

Hey another Calgary Local! You can be my life line to call if I think I am getting drowsy...

19. dannygar

dannygar What's a Dremel?

Iv been down this road many Yrs ago just broke from an engagement self esteem on the floor drove 2hrs to be faced with all I can describe is a 10 pinter( and I'm no adonis) finally coming to my senses jumping back in my car and getting the flock out of there just wait you will find the right woman i did I'm now we'd with 2 gorgeous boys and couldn't be happier
    If she was a real woman or someone who was genuinely interested in you why would she hide behind excuses and not send pics especially if you been chatting so long
    (My money's on pysco ex judging from ur previous posts she knows 2 much info)
    Just my opinion

Hope everything goes ok and you come to a sane rational desicion

Dan

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

20. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

Don't tell me cowboys........:)