Rant My girl cheated!

Discussion in 'General' started by myth, 9 Mar 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myth

myth What's a Dremel?

dude I spent yesterday evening with her and she knows she lost me we don't have that kind of hope left. She said I am giving up on her and she wants the old me back the one she feel in love with and shes right I cant look at her the same again but that doesn't mean I cant try and help guide her and be there for her as a good friend. I'm just that kind of guy I guess :wallbash:

2. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Yea? What about the girl YOU fell in love with hm? The one who was with you 100%, the one who wouldn't/didn't cheat?

Also, what kind of guy? The idiot who's letting himself be used? Yea, I can see that.

She has to find her own way, she has to grow-up, you can't do that for her, you're only going to make things worse between you and her. She'll hate you for it, tensions will grow, etc.

Let her be, take distance, do your own life. In a year or so she'll have grown, and you guys can be friends or what have you.

Right now you need space.

3. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Add in some cheesy music and a few commercials and we have ourselves a daytime soap opera. I'll go ahead and say it a third time: This thread's closure is like the library book sitting on my nightstand - way past due.

Seriously, if this is at all true, would you be comfortable randomly telling all of this to a bunch of strangers at a bus stop? In essence, that's what you've just done.

-monkey

4. myth

myth What's a Dremel?

luckily this is the internet and no names are used :worried:

5. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

As for the pregnancy thing - don't consult people on the internet, and i cannot stress this enough...

GO SEE A GP OR GO TO A HEALTH CLINIC

even if you ignore all the other advice on here (and by and large it's damned good!) please take that one...

if you're determined to be there for her (for some reason) then go with / take her to someone who's qualified to help you through that sort of thing...

RwD

6. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

this kind of remembers me of the Florence nightingale effect...

7. dom_

dom_ --->

What do you mean not there for her?

Did she want you to hold his cock while she blew it??

Seriously. You cant be real you are a troll winding us up.

DarkLord7854 likes this.
  8. Zero_UK

Zero_UK What's a Dremel?

Theres only one way to put this.. you said 5months? if 5 months and she's had sex with another guy.. then I dont really see a future in it. She doesn't know what she wants, but she must now live with the consequences of her actions. Do you really want to live your life with someone like that.. she could be the hottest girl in the world.. yet its all about personality and being faithful.

A kiss is bad enough, but sex/one night stand is too far - as she will have followed through, not some quick peck and thats it, she would have followed it through to the end. I wouldn't be able to get that out of my head if my girlfriend cheated on me.. that fact that the other guy would have done things that only me and her should share together.

Let her go, she's just going to hurt you again and again. Find someone better. - If she keeps coming back, put your foot down about it, as by the sounds of it she's using you.

9. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Maybe he's masochist and is enjoying being used :hehe:

10. itazura

itazura PAWAA GURABU DAISUKI, YABAI DESU YO

exactly how i feel while reading through the new posts. no-one can be this much of an idiot, surely?

11. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

And again:

[​IMG]

I'm closing this thread now. Trust me, it's for your own good.

Mind the doors.

DarkLord7854 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.