1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress The Theory of Everything. Dec. 21st. End of the world? Have some final pics. :-)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Angel OD, 29 Oct 2011.

1. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Absolutely loving it dude, great work.

2. craig - toyoracer

craig - toyoracer Minimodder

The new panels look great, really coming along nicely. Lots of laughs over the last couple of pages, pleasure to catch up. :)

3. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Missed a bit of this again. looking so dam good, i have to agree with Antony about the I/O panel that is seriously cool. top modding as usual dude..:thumb::thumb:

4. jokkos

jokkos too busy to mod *sigh*

it all looks great man. The periodic table came out really nice. Brings back memories of chemistry classes!

5. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

MOTM! Now you are an Elite Modder. Joined the ranks of modders appreciated. Well earned.

John

6. Asouter

Asouter --------

Totally agree with John , well done :clap::clap::clap:

7. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

That I/O panel looks awesome fitted :thumb:

8. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Thanks a lot man! I have to say that the DNA are the pieces that I'm most proud of on this build! ( Until I get the dvd drive put in! :p )

I take is a a huge compliment when people takes the time to go through the whole log! :thumb:

Thank you very much! :)

I've seen them turned upwards, but I havn't seen this idea before either. :) But you should know by now that I always raise the bar! :lol: :p

Thanks man! Really means a lot to me! :)

Ms. Furballina, unfortunately not in time for my gf's birthday... :( Time's running out, but hopefully somewhere around the first of June! :)

I absolutely love the compliment! :)

Yeah, it kind of turned into something funny the last pages, for once! :) Thanks! :)

The only problem in my head about this mod, is that I have no idea how to make the next mod better... I hope I havn't peaked at the tender age of 33! :) Ty sir!

That's what I was hoping! Unfortunately Waynio never saw it in his life, so you may actually say I educated him a bit! Modding and teaching in one great package! :lol:

It's about damn time! :lol:

I was actually not expecting anything like that, with the competition in MOTM! But thanks for all who voted for me! (Insert bow down emoticon here)

A part of me wanted to not win, and then hope to be nominated and lose with my next mod. Then I'd pay Bill to make me a MNPCTECH ruler that said "5 times loser" :lol:

Thanks a bunch man! And congrats on the shared 2nd place! Beautiful mod you made! :thumb:

Thanks! I really enjoy it as well. Not anything I've really seen before, but I still think it looks cool! :)

9. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

I've learned my lesson. Never, EVER miss an Angel OD update again!

Great work, absolutely loving this!

10. dbradford32

dbradford32 What's a Dremel?

I like how your DVD drive slings the dvd out... lol "Pull!" and "Nice shot!" lol Reminds me of clay pigeons. :) I also like how you filled in the back panel! It looks very slick! :D This project is looking great!

11. KillienMarxs

KillienMarxs What's a Dremel?

...Having gone to school in Kansas, I can say that the periodic table is taught here. Check with Missouri though.

And since I don't want to waste my first post after almost a year on lurking on Midwest jokes...

Congrats Angel and awesome work as usual, Sir.

12. matiss

matiss Minimodder

Gratulations Angel and nice sidepanel you have there.

13. Ruairi

Ruairi What's a Dremel?

ooh, nom nom nom :D

14. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Thank God you learned! :lol:

Thanks a lot man! :)

Thanks! I'm actually pretty happy about the back panel as well! I did the whole thing, left if outside to dry after the last coat.... And it started raining while I was playing BF3... So I had to do it all over again! :(
    That'll teach me not to take my eyes off fresh paint! :lol:

I can't help but being honored that you decided to use your first written words in here to compliment my work! :) It means a lot! :thumb:

Thanks man! :)

Good eyes! :) If the mod itself is not enough of a tribute to my gf, then the addition of the "nom" on the periodic table should remind her every time she looks at it! :)

15. Paslis

Paslis Minimodder

Congrats with the MOTM and well deserved mate.Keep them updates comming.:D

16. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Holy moly, you finally won a MOTM huge congrats Angel, it was a tough choice & I just couldn't decide so everyone got a vote.
    [​IMG]

17. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Don't give up hoping, man! Who knows? You might lose with your next 5 mods????

18. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Congrats on MOTM. This was probably the closest and toughest MOTM to call I've ever seen, seriously.

19. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

@KillienMarxs -Congrats on losing your posting cherry, and welcome to Bit.:D

And 'grats to Angel. Some of us can't win MOTM.:worried: (Though John mailed me a big chunk of his prizes.)

20. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Thanks a lot man! :thumb:

I know updates have been missing the last month, been busy with other stuff, and the damn cnc is in use all the time!

Yeah, it was about damn time! :lol:

Thanks man, I agree it was very very difficult!

I'm gonna work on it! The problem is that they have to be good enough to get nominated, but not good enough to win... :lol:

Yup, it was a hard one!
    Thanks man! :)

Thank you sir. Your problem is that your mods go on and on and on and on for years! :lol: