1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News 55% off MSI P55 boards tomorrow at 2pm!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 7 Sep 2009.

1. andrew8200m

andrew8200m Multimodder

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

? Not disagreeing but just wondering who says?

3. andrew8200m

andrew8200m Multimodder

Im sure it was printed all over the custompc mag.. I could be wrong.. they did win something and I am sort of sure it was that... Scan usually win that particular prize but nova got it instead.

Andy

4. bumfluff

bumfluff What's a Dremel?

5. andrew8200m

andrew8200m Multimodder

I havn't a clue. But it does say that those 4 are partners and directs them to site etc. OCUK may be doing their usual, saying they have things in and then keeping your money for weeks before refunding you because actually.. they dont! Brilliant wany to earn off of peoples cash with interest etc, very very bad business plan as it forces people to walk away from their business... Oh well.

Andy

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ah. I don't pay attention to that tbh. I just thought it was cause your mate worked there :p:p :D

7. bumfluff

Interesting that Bit-Tech listed OCuk and not novatech in their article, plus novatech are offering the boards at their own price, not the RRP.

8. Dreaming

Dreaming What's a Dremel?

Scan are all sold out, they released early. So the only people left appear to be ebuyer and (possibly) novatech. Not sure about OCuk, but then I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole anyway.

9. andrew8200m

andrew8200m Multimodder

Understandable I suppose as your bit-tech staff and judging by your posts have been from the word go... But they are a very good company to buy things from as are scan and a fair few others.. but as always there are companies to avoid.

Nope... No mates work at novatech, the closest one to me is just as far away as the asus even I attended with you a week or so back. Cant wait to get the i5 up and running, I really enjoyed the overclocking etc at the event and the chips (although not as good as my 920) are brilliant value for money! Wanting this as an every day pc to do CAD and video/photo editing etc... Maybe even a bit of music production. There just isnt enough expansion accessable on my 920 rig with its current gpu set up and it uses far too much power to be sat on all day long.

Andy

10. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

When I first read about this deal last week (on hexus) the four retailers listed were Scan, CCL, ebuyer and OCuk. I didnt see Novatech as being listed until today.

11. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea Nova has been around for years. I'd certainly always consider buying from them :thumb:

I'm just always dubious of where "awards" come from ;)

Yea I got OCUK in an email from MSI, not Novatech :(

12. bumfluff

Ebuyer don't even list the GD80 and Novatech say they won't have stock till tomorrow. 13.58

13. dolphin-promotions

dolphin-promotions What's a Dremel?

mmm Ebuyer hasnt reduced the price yet but stock has just gone from 40 to "more than 20"!

Sir Digby likes this.
  14. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Offer isn't working on Scan yet.

15. Dreaming

yea im hitting f5 on ebuyer too

16. andrew8200m

andrew8200m Multimodder

HI there

We shall be doing this promotion but we are waiting for stock to be physically booked onto the system. This means we will most likely do it tomorrow afternoon at 2pm.

We shall be 55% off just like other places and stock is very limited and I shall keep you guys informed so when they go live you can get your orders in quick, but be warned judging by other sites they will sell out quite possibly in sub 1hr time frame, maybe even minutes.

... That's just gone nova forums so keep an eye out!

Andy

17. bumfluff

Ebuyer are running it, but don't think they've got GD80

GOGOGO

18. Fredrics

Fredrics Hmm...

Ebuyer just started the 65

19. Dreaming

20. dolphin-promotions

dolphin-promotions What's a Dremel?

Yeah was hoping they would post the GD80 but no look. Ordered all my other parts from ebuyer just now, so I should have a full sytem to build tomorrow! Wooo

Tags: Add Tags