1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Bioshock Infinite

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kiytan, 12 Aug 2010.

1. thehippoz

thehippoz New Member

=] right, right.. that's not going to happen

there's not much to look forward to this christmas unless your a foaming at the mouth console guy with rabies of the crotch

2. sausages

sausages New Member

So true.

It's a shame because imagine how amazing System Shock would be but with Bioshock Infinite's graphics!

3. alastor

alastor New Member

New! Sort of...Eurogamer have had a peek at another demo gameplay trailer and have a preview up. There's also some nice new in game screenies:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 24 May 2011
  4. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Looking good! :)

5. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

This looks way too American (to be a Bioshock game) for my taste.

6. Professor Chaox

Professor Chaox New Member

IMO the best thing about the original Bioshock game was the atmosphere, the setting soundtrack and story all coming together in a fun to pla package. From what I have seen so far of Infinite, which granted isn't alot, they appear to be doing a good job with it as well. I would love it if they beefed up the gameplay, but I will probably get it regardless.

7. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Whitelist Bit-Tech in your adblock!

It's always been a big pastiche of 40s/50's American Dream culture, though. Similar to Fallout 3. The first game was very American to my memory - all they've done with this one, from the looks of it, is shift to a more Civil War aesthetic. Might work, who knows.

They might improve the gameplay while they're at it, too. I still maintain that the gameplay in the first game was turd - just a bog standard below average shooter to hold together the incredible set pieces and story - so it'd be nice if they did something about that. It got to the point where I was only playing Bioshock for the story and voice tapes, and dreaded the next bit of combat.

Last edited: 25 May 2011
  8. alastor

alastor New Member

New gameplay trailer from E3: