1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motherboards ITX Anonymous Club

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Arboreal, 11 Jun 2016.

1. andrew8200m

andrew8200m Modder

So I picked up a b450i aorus itx something or other. Now just looking for a CPU/APU. Plenty of RGB and enough space inside to get the ball rolling for a small form factor system that I can through an rtx3050 in as / when they make them available.

If for the kids so if gaming doesn't go beyond roblux or what ever it's called then the APU may just do the trick.

Case is pretty smart, had it for absolutely ages and done nothing with it but quite a nice little box for the money.

Metallicgear Neo Mini V2 in silver. Anyone used or seen one? Seems to be a phanteks sub brand of sorts.

2. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

IMG_18082021_124109_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

Just arrived. Excite!

3. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

Those panels look really good Dave.
    Cleaner than mine came out.
    Hoping to test build this week...

4. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

There's an additional plate in there too - no holes or anything just a plain blank plate.

Looking forward to playing with this.

5. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

The fully blank one is the front panel, those are what was missing in my delivery of 2 sets.
    Glad to see you got the exclusive 'B-T Crew Edition' rear panel that I designed and @M_D_K drew and cut for us.
    It looks like we don't have to improvise on the PCIe (GPU) top clamp as it seems to be in the bag of bits, which I missed initially :thumb:

David likes this.
  6. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

Y
    Yeah the PCIE clamp is the L profile with two holes in. You use the thumb screws to the attach it to the case

7. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Call me ignorant, but what case is that? It looks fun.

8. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

"Alright you CIS-male, protesting outside a women's health clinic!"

But back to your request, its made by a German guy who lives in China. I have my main build in this case. I love it, dual 280mm rad support, 3090 support 20L.

[​IMG]

You can buy it pre-manufactured: http://shop.revoccases.com/?product...-maximum-flexibility-for-high-end-hardware-in

Or in a kit form and get it laser cut yourself (That's what @David and @Arboreal have done)

If you are really interested drop me a PM, I have a prototype case I could pass on.

Arboreal and David like this.