1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project ATI X800 SSR Pickup: Update (Have completed assembly and testing)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Robster, 13 May 2004.

1. _rahoul

_rahoul What's a Dremel?

ach du leiber! thats pretty fkn cool. :thumb: Not many of the mods here are as original as yours, I mean you cant even call this a 'case' mod.

Makes me wish i had come to ur cafe when i was in Edmonton last year, nice city you've got there. Cept for the fact that i got mugged.... :eyebrow:

2. Robster

Robster What's a Dremel?

You got Mugged sorry to hear that and yah would have been nice to see a fellow modder.

Well if you ever get a here again you will deffinatly have to come by and visit and offer stands for anyone coming to edmonton always nice to see fellow modders

3. _rahoul

_rahoul What's a Dremel?

yea i couldnt beleive it! I had been in the US for 3 weeks b4 going to Canada, i had wandered all around LA and San Francisco by myself. Then i goto Canada, where people are just like they are at home and i get mugged coming back from the movies!

I really loved Canada and the people, really felt like i was back in Oz, especially after 2 weeks in that hellhole they call the US.

Canada is teh Win !! :rock:

4. Goblin Tinkerer

Goblin Tinkerer What's a Dremel?

Hey mate! You just didnt go to the right places in the us! Its not so bad here. Little ruff in places but not all bad. Canada is pretty though. But we have alaska! There is where ya need to go!

5. Kingston

Kingston What's a Dremel?

good project... Hey if it gets too hot you could always.... gulp, underclock.

Also I noticed that you put your SSR and your hummer pretty close to the edge of the table... Arent you just alittle worried that they will roll off?

6. Robster

Robster What's a Dremel?

Actually that is one of the nice things about leaving all the motor drive in is it acts like a brake so you really need to push pretty good to make them move so not to worried you would need to hit it pretty good.

7. _rahoul

_rahoul What's a Dremel?

heh heh dont i know it. From Edmonton we headed for Anchorage and took a cruise down the inner passage. Got a helicopter to fly us out onto a glacier.

magic

8. Goblin Tinkerer

Goblin Tinkerer What's a Dremel?

I took a heli ride over a glacier in juno! Man that was awsome!!

9. Spike2000

Spike2000 What's a Dremel?

Hi Robster,

You did a hell of a job!
    I admirer your work :D the truck looks very cool!!

Regards,
    Spike

10. Sc0rian

Sc0rian Here comes the farmer

very sweet man. Seen a few car mods o.0. GJ.

11. Robster

Robster What's a Dremel?

Well just a quick bump the painter is supposed to be here today to start painting the truck

So will keep fingers crossed and hopfully he shows.

12. _rahoul

_rahoul What's a Dremel?

grrr everyone in these forums needs to move to Australia so i can get updates at reasonable times instead of at 3am! I hate checking the forums during the day only to find theres been all of 3 posts since i checked it 5 hours ago.

But when i wake up theres 50 new threads :wallbash:

13. Robster

Robster What's a Dremel?

Delays

Sorry about the delays i am still waiting on parts to get here and the painter has the body for the truck he is supposed to have it back in hte next couple days

Delays are not fun but i can post that i will be getting the Video card some time next week with any luck.

So as soon as i have some more i will be posting

So hang in there i will be doing more

14. _rahoul

_rahoul What's a Dremel?

totally unnaceptable. :D

15. Robster

Robster What's a Dremel?

:idea: hey out of my hands painter is about a week behind :sigh: and parts are about 3 weeks behind :wallbash: supllier here had to order the parts from the states had i known this i could have ordered them directly myself

But oh well thats the way it goes

16. RR5

RR5 What's a Dremel?

When you get to Robsters skill level, you can put off a project for a year and still have the following masses wait for your return :)

17. Robster

Robster What's a Dremel?

Thanks for that hopfully will get somewhere on it this weekend as i have most everything coming in over the next couple days. :sigh:

18. Robster

Robster What's a Dremel?

well the painter is supposed to be done tommorow so will have some pics to post then

And had to do this posted in the wrong one so need to change this :wallbash:

19. Spy246

Spy246 What's a Dremel?

So is this gonna ever be done or what lol. Did it get painted robster?

20. Malvolio

Malvolio .

Heh, I don't think there'll be updates for too very long. The uhh, painter ran off with the body..... So he's still trying to track that ******* down. But I won't act as proxy, and will allow Robster to tell the full story at his descretion. But it does look damn good with the ground effects irl though. The pictures do this thing NO justice.

And just to prove I actualy went and seen it in person, a never before seen pic of it:

[​IMG]
    (yeah, shakey I know)