1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Chrome Dragon? *UPDATE* DONE!! NEW PIX!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Bboy_Jon, 1 Feb 2005.

1. Bboy_Jon

Bboy_Jon Minimodder

the work good, man i havent used up one full disc yet (used on just the dragon)

i used really small ones, but they were around the size of the mandrel itself so ya but dang the one im using is lasting forever

2. moddenmania

moddenmania What's a Dremel?

where did you get that case looks like a great case for what you paid for it

3. Bboy_Jon

Bboy_Jon Minimodder

i got it from tigerdirect.com

They dont even sell the cases anymore lol

4. moddenmania

moddenmania What's a Dremel?

well crap :wallbash: I saw where they have the mini dragons now for $30 they however used to be $20 I was hoping that you had found another vendor of chieftec cases i know that egg doesn't carry 'em anymore.

5. Bboy_Jon

Bboy_Jon Minimodder

newegg sells chenming, which is practically the same brand, but ya the full tower that i have is 70+ there

the silver one sold out a day after i ordered, then the next day the black, then blue, and now they dont even sell the dam case anymore i dunno why, sorry

dang i need a psone lcd!!!!!!!1

6. Bboy_Jon

Bboy_Jon Minimodder

dam my dremel is diein!!!!!!!!!!!

At least i think it is, when i first turn it on, at speed 1 it barely moves, and as i turn the speed up it takes a while for it to get up to speed. I was trying to cut (highest speed) and it wouldnt be able to keep it constant. It would jerk and stuff and i dont even think it was running at max speed. So is it dieing or what?

How much are what dremel multipros? im using my dads craftsman rotary tool, and it works better than my dremel, its alot quieter, and all the attachments i have (flex shaft and that one guide thingy) are for it so ya but my dads gonna want me to buy a new dremel so ya.

7. Cowinacape

Cowinacape What's a Dremel?

That almost sounds like it could be the brushes on your dremel giving you some grief, take them out and see how worn down they are, may be time for a new pair.

8. JoyRider

JoyRider What's a Dremel?

Relies on what speed, how much you dremel at one place (letting it 'eat' through the material or run laps over it), how much force you use at pushing the disc, whether you use large or small ones to do the jobs etc. etc.

For example:
    1. Someone who puts a lot of force in dremeling and at highest speed while 'eating' through the material.
    2. Someone who puts just enough force not to let the disc 'jump' away, at stance 3 or higher while running few or several laps.

Both create the same size window with (reinforced fibre glass discs)
    1. will use at least 2x more dremel discs.

-------

Nice job btw =Q......the whiskers.....yeah, I had quite sum trouble too. Did you save up your smaller discs from dremeling the large parts? You'd use that to make smaller whiskers.
    my sidepanels are now shown @ the webshop: maxactive.nl =D, credits to the owner!

------

'Bout your dremel, yeah, check your charcoal like ^ said.

9. (X)TORNADO(X)

(X)TORNADO(X) What's a Dremel?

Really nice... :clap: :clap: :clap:

10. Bboy_Jon

Bboy_Jon Minimodder

WOOT!!!!!!!

I won my psone lcd!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8177042979&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6

HAHAHA i bid last night (12 hours left) and i put 33 as my max, came home from school to see if i won. What do ya know i lost, some guy won it for 40 bucks. So ii was sad sorta. Then i checked my e-mail a few minutes later and i got an ebay e-mail. It said the guy who won couldnt pay or somethin so it was like 2nd chance offer or somethin, either the guy couldnt pay or the seller had a duplicate item. But anyways i read the e-mail, it said its available for purchase at 33 bucks, so i was like meh, i cant go over that, then i saw BUY IT NOW!!!!!!! so i was like SH*T and rushed over and bought it lol. Now i gotta pay and ship it to my friends house wooot!

too bad i missed out on one for 31 and less shipping, i feel so dumb cuz i could have won it for that much, but i didnt know i could make a bank account paypal since the seller didnt accept credit card PP

o well

11. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

lol don't beat yourself up over $5 or somthing :rolleyes: 15" crappy lcd monitors are getting so cheap now its only a matter of time before pc startusing them anyway

12. deadly-app

deadly-app What's a Dremel?

i got my ps1 lcd for 35 shipped :)

13. Bboy_Jon

Bboy_Jon Minimodder

off ebay?

ya i shoulda taken the 45 shipped deal by some bit-techer here, but he ran out

14. deadly-app

lol thats where i got mine, prob my fault he ran out as I purchased 3 :p

15. Bboy_Jon

Bboy_Jon Minimodder

waaa i thought itwas 45 shipped?

o was it because of the discount thing? 35 shipped for 3 or whatever?

16. deadly-app

Yea, not bad eh? Plus I traded two heatsinks, so I basically got 1 free.

17. Bboy_Jon

Bboy_Jon Minimodder

KK people, bull **** time

I lost my job :sigh:

My manager supposedly said (shes my aunt sorta) that the other people who work there (cooks and all them) are jealous cuz i get payed more than them, 5 bucks an hour plus tip, waiters make 2.50 plus tip lol i get 5

so ya supposdely there jealous, and they didnt like it so she thinks that they were makin me do all the work and stuff. All i did was wash dishes while waiting to clean up tables after a customer left. So if i didnt have dishes to do id end up sitting around and getting payed for doing nothing. SO anyways i think that shes bull shitting me and just fired me in a nice way what a bitch

so ya no more money, she still owes me 25 bucks though

18. sk8phreak88

sk8phreak88 Minimodder

UMM?

Looks pretty good, needs to be cleaned up though.

2.50 An hour! thats illegal! minimum wage is $5.25....But that still sucks.

19. Bboy_Jon

Bboy_Jon Minimodder

no thats what waiters are suppose to get, cuz they live off tips

20. deadly-app

They should still get at least national minimum wage, which is over 5 dollars an hour, and + tips. Believe me, thats illegal for her to do...

I get paid 8 an hour for lifeguarding because min. wage in WA is 7.something, I do nothing but sit around all day lol.